Erika Raab is a popular Brazilian-British personality. She has been in the limelight since getting married to the current Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth, Dominic Raab. Dominic has been appointed the de facto Prime Minister as the current Prime Minister, Boris Johnson is in the hospital for the treatment of COVID-19. The funniest part of the couple was when Dominic asked Erika if she was Argentine. The couple first met in the year 2002 shortly after England was knocked out by Brazil in the FIFA World Cup. At this point in time, Dominic was working in the Foreign office while Erika was just a student studying in London.
After 2 years of their meeting, Dominic proposed Erika during Christmas Even in 2004. Now, they are the parents of two sons. Both are huge fans of football and whenever the world cup arrives, they get separated to support their home nation. Erika is a former Marketing Executive at Google. But, according to some reports, she has already left her job.
10 Facts About Erika Raab:
- Erika Rabb is a Brazilian-British who was born as Erika Rey in Brazil. She spent her entire childhood there.
- She is popular for getting married to the current Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth, Dominic Raab.
- Her exact date of birth has not been known. However, she seems to be in her forties.
- Erika’s height, as well as weight, remains a mystery to date.
- She completed her graduation in Marketing from one of London’s universities.
- The estimated net worth of Erika is not yet known. However. she has told the media that her entire information will be known very soon.
- The couple shares two sons who are named Peter and Joshua.
- Currently, Erika has been residing in London, UK along with her family.
- Erika seems to have kept her all social media account private.
- Erika is a former Marketing Executive at Google.
Facts of Erika Raab
|Profession||Former Google Marketing Executive|
|Children||Peter and Joshua|