Eriq Michael George rose to fame as a result of his celebrity parents. Eddie, a former professional football player, and Taj, a SWV vocalist, are his parents. In addition, he is his parents’ only child.
What’s His Parents Net Worth?
Eriq Michael George was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and has spent his life lavishly thanks to his parents’ money. He will undoubtedly earn money once he begins working, but he is already living a luxury lifestyle. Eddie George’s net worth is estimated to be over $20 million as a result of his playing career.
George’s contract paid him about $29,937,501 throughout the course of his 9-year career. Eddie made roughly $3,325,000 in his first season, including a $425,000 annual wage. His previous season’s salary was $660,000. Tamara Johnson-George, Eriq’s mother, has a net worth of over $600,000 dollars because to her work as a singer, actress, and novelist.
Parents of Eriq Michael George:
Eriq George is the son of Eddie George and Tamara Johnson-George. In the year 2005, Michael George was born. Michael’s precise birth date and location, however, remain unknown. Eddie, a former professional American football running back, and Tamara, a singer, rapper, actress, and novelist, are his parents.
Eriq is of black ethnicity and holds an American nationality. From his father’s former relationship, he has a stepbrother named Jaire George. Eriq started high school as a freshman, and his parents are overjoyed. The name of his high school or college, on the other hand, remains hidden.
What’s Eriq Michael George Relationship Status?
Eriq Michael George has never been in a relationship or had any extramarital encounters. He also hasn’t mentioned anything about his rumored wife, girlfriend, or partner. George, the celebrity son, has kept love a major mystery in his life. Surely, he is capable of comprehending the concept of love.
There are also reports that he is in a relationship or having affairs that have yet to be confirmed. Instead of spending time with his girlfriends, he may be studying and concentrating on creating his job. Eriq, the celebrity son, is a gorgeous young man with a charming demeanor. He will undoubtedly find a loving and ideal partner in the future. Eriq’s parents have been married for more than 15 years and have a happy marriage.
Short Info of Eriq Michael George Parents:
- As previously said, Eriq Michael George rose to prominence for a variety of reasons.
- Edward Nathan George Jr, Eriq’s father, was born on September 24, 1973.
- Eddie played nine seasons in the National Football League as a professional American football running back (NFL).
- He is now the head coach of Tennessee State University.
- His squad earned the Heisman Trophy in 1995 while he was playing for The Ohio State University.
- Eddie was picked first overall in the 1996 NFL Draft and began his career with the Tennessee Titans (both in Tennessee and in Houston).
- He was inducted into the College Football Hall of Fame that same year.
- He also holds a master’s degree in business administration from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management.
- Tamara Johnson George, Eriq’s mother, is better known by her stage/nickname Taj.
- She has worked as a singer, rapper, actress, and novelist in the United States.
- She’s also well-known as one-third of the R&B vocal trio Sisters with Voices (SWV).
- Tamara was a contestant on Survivor: Tocantins’ 18th season.
Height of Eriq Michale George:
- Eriq Michael George has a height of 5 feet 8 inches or 177 cm or 1.77m tall and weighs around 152 pound or 69 kg.
- Hair: Black color
- Eye: Black color
Facts of Eriq Michale George
|Full Name:||Eriq Michale George|
|Birth Place||United states of America|
|Eriq Michale George Instagram|