Esme Bianco is an English actress best known for her portrayal of Ros, a prostitute in King’s Landing, in the popular drama series “Game of Thrones.” Her international recognition came from her portrayal as Ros, and she now has over 167k Instagram followers: @esmebianco.
Bianco is a well-known model, voice actress, neo-burlesque performer, and DJ in addition to being an actress. She’s also done lingerie modeling for ‘Agent Provocateur’ and ‘Modern Courtesan.’ Bianco previously made headlines when she revealed that she had been a victim of domestic violence as a result of previous abusive relationships.
Esme Bianco’s Net Worth:
Esme Bianco’s professional career as an actress and model has paid her well. Bianco began her acting career in 2007, and she has since progressed to become one of Hollywood’s most popular actors. Her appearances in films and television shows are undoubtedly her source of income. Her net worth is estimated to be between $2.5 million and $3.5 million.
What is Esme Bianco Famous for?
- She is well known for her role as Ros in the HBO drama “Game of Thrones.”
Where is Esme Bianco From?
Esme Bianco was born in St. Albans, Hertfordshire, England, on May 25, 1982. Esmé Augusta Bianco is her given name. Her country of origin is the United Kingdom. Bianco is of White ethnicity, and her zodiac sign is Gemini.
Bianco, who was born and reared in her hometown, has had a passion for dancing and the arts since she was a child, and she studied Drama and Theater Arts at Stagecoach Theater Arts and Goldsmiths, University of London. She even began posing as a lingerie model for ‘Agent Provocateur’ and ‘Modern Courtesan’ during her university years.
Esme Bianco’s Career highlights:
- Esme Bianco began her modeling career after becoming famous for her dark and comedic neo-burlesque acts, particularly “White Wedding.”
- During one of the shows at the Victoria and Albert Museum, she even sang the Rita Hayworth song “Put the Blame on Mame.”
- In 2006, she made her film debut as Mouche in the short film “Dolls.”
- She went on to star in a number of films, including “Chemical Wedding” (2008), “Dead Man Running” (2009), “Burlesque Fairytales” (2009), and “The Big I Am” (2009). (2010).
- Bianco made her breakthrough in 2011 with the part of King’s Landing prostitute Ros in the popular drama series “Game of Thrones.” She remained in the job until 2013.
- In 2018, she starred as Eleanor in the horror thriller “Living Among Us,” provided the voice of Professor Loane in the animated series “Hot Streets,” and played Thara Ak-Var in “Supergirl.”
- From 2017 through 2019, she was the voice of Queen Eclipsa in “Satr vs. the Forces of Evil.”
- She was cast as Claure in the film “Hypnotized” in 2020.
Esme Bianco’s Husband:
Esme Bianco is currently without a partner. However, she had a miserable dating life at the time. Her most well-known relationship was with Marilyn Manson, an American musician and songwriter most recognized for his provocative stage character and image as the lead singer of a band called “Marilyn Manson.”
The couple started dating in 2010, however their relationship didn’t continue long, as they split up in 2011. They maintained in touch after meeting through Manson’s ex-wife, Dita Von Teese, who is also a burlesque performer. When Manson gave her a plane ticket to Los Angeles in 2009 to star in his music video “I Want to Kill You Like They Do in the Movies,” she was summoned.
Prior to moving in with Manson, Bianco was married to her ex-fiance, whom she divorced and moved in with Manson. She later regretted it since she felt as if he was in charge of her life, describing him as a “huge role model who actually guided me through some extremely dark and tough periods as a teenager” to a “monster who almost wrecked me and nearly destroyed so many women.”
Their relationship grew more aggressive, and her body was covered in bruises, wounds, and scars. She spoke up about it, adding her voice to the chorus of women who have accused Manson of sexual assault. Furthermore, she has spoken honestly about her traumas and troubles, and she has been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Esme Bianco’s Height:
Even in her 30s, Esme Bianco is a stunning woman with a well-kept hour-glass figure. She stands at a height of 5ft. 8inches (1.733m) and weighs approximately 65kg (143 lbs). Her physical measurements are 33-25-35 inches, with a bra size of 33B, a dress size of 4(US), and a shoe size of 6.5(US). Her skin is fair, and she has light brown hair and blue eyes.
Quick Facts About Esme Bianco
|Celebrated Name||Esme Bianco|
|Birth Name||Esme Augusta Bianco|
|Place Of Birth||St. Albans, Hertfordshire|
|Best Known For||Her role as Ros in drama, “GOT”.|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
|Body Measurement||33-25-35 inches|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|