What is Fran Tarkenton’s net worth?
The estimated net wroth of Fran Tarkenton as of November 2022 is $300 Million.
82 years old
February 3, 1940
1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)
Country of Origin:
United States of America
Source of Wealth:
Professional NFL Player
Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 Who is Fran Tarkenton? What is his Profession and Nationality?
- 2 Fran Tarkenton Facts
- 3 Early Life, Birthdate, Birthplace and School of Fran Tarkenton
- 4 Professional Career of Fran Tarkenton
- 5 Fran Tarkenton’s Career Earnings
- 6 Fran Tarkenton’s Net Worth Annually
- 7 Personal Life of Fran Tarkenton
- 8 Awards & Achievements of Fran Tarkenton
- 9 How Does Fran Tarkenton Spend His Money?
- 10 Fran Tarkenton’s NFL Career Highlights
- 11 What are the most famous quotes by Fran Tarkenton?
- 12 3 Amazing Lessons From Fran Tarkenton
- 13 Summary
Who is Fran Tarkenton? What is his Profession and Nationality?
Former quarterback for the New York Giants, Fran Tarkenton is a retired American football player and executive in computer software.
Due to the success of his post-football career enterprises, such as Tarkenton Financial, LLC and Tarkenton Software, he has witnessed a sharp increase in his net worth.
Fran Tarkenton’s estimated net worth as of November 2022 is $300 Million.
YOu may also like: Troy Aikman
Fran Tarkenton Facts
- Fran Tarkenton is extremely well off, although only about $1 million of his income originated from his time playing professional football.
- He made $600 a month as a salesman for a trucking company in the 1960s to augment his football salary.
- Tarkenton gives more than 60 speeches a year, each of which brings in upwards of $15,000.
- Additionally, he has collaborated on marketing campaigns for many goods and services with Tony Robbins, a motivational speaker.
- Tarkenton has made astronomical sums of money through endorsing brands, such as the global pharmaceutical giant Johnson and Johnson.
Early Life, Birthdate, Birthplace and School of Fran Tarkenton
Francis Asbury Tarkenton was reared by his Methodist minister father, Dallas Tarkenton, and was born on February 3, 1940, in Richmond, Virginia.
He attended the University of Georgia and played quarterback for the Bulldog team after graduating from Athens High School in Athens, Georgia.
Tarkenton’s professional football career began in 1959 when he assisted Georgia in capturing the Southeastern Conference championship under Wally Butts’ coaching.
Professional Career of Fran Tarkenton
The only person in the history of the sport to accomplish this accomplishment was him; he passed for four touchdowns in his debut game.
Before being traded to the New York Giants, one of the wealthiest NFL clubs in the world, he won multiple awards with the Vikings.
1970 was Tarkenton’s best season with the Giants, and he contributed to the team winning the NFC East division title.
Over the course of 15 seasons, he established the record for the most runs for touchdowns and finished third in career rushing yards behind Cam Newton and Michael Vick.
Fran Tarkenton’s wealth increased dramatically following his retirement from football in 1978 thanks to his numerous lucrative business enterprises.
By launching Tarkenton Software in 1978, he engaged in business rivalry with Bill Gates, and the company’s merger with KnowledgeWare brought him millions of dollars.
Tarkenton Financial, GoSmallBiz, and Tarkenton Teleconferencing are some of Tarkenton’s other prosperous companies.
Fran Tarkenton’s Career Earnings
Fran Tarkenton is among the richest NFL players in the world, yet a large portion of his income has come from sources other than the league.
He received a salary of $12,500 from the Minnesota Vikings during that time, which is equal to $110,000 in today’s dollars.
The former All-Star player makes upwards of $25 million a year through his numerous business endeavors, which account for the majority of his substantial income.
Fran Tarkenton’s Net Worth Annually
Over the years, Fran Tarkenton’s net worth has increased rapidly, with only a small bump during his years playing professional football and a huge boom as an entrepreneur.
With a net worth similar to Peyton Manning and Steve Young, his wildly prosperous businesses have enabled him amass fortune on par with some of the richest athletes in the world.
Tarkenton’s net worth will unquestionably increase with further investments, such as Apple shares and his real estate holdings.
Personal Life of Fran Tarkenton
Fran Tarkenton has been married twice throughout his life, having three children from his first union with Anna Elaine Merrell.
He backs the Republican Party and supported Donald Trump as their 2016 presidential candidate.
His official Twitter account is one of his social media outlets where he provides his opinions and analysis of modern American football.
Awards & Achievements of Fran Tarkenton
Over the course of his career, Fran Tarkenton has achieved a great deal and received numerous trophies and accolades for his contributions to football.
During his career as a professional football player, he broke numerous football records and was inducted into numerous sports Halls of Fame lists.
Here are a few of Fran Tarkenton’s professional honors and awards:
- 1964: Frank Tarkenton is named Pro Bowl for the first time, repeating the achievement many more times in his career.
- 1975: Tarkenton sets the new record for the number of passing touchdowns in the NFL.
- 1975: He is named the NFL’s Most Valuable Player of the year.
- 1975: Tarkenton is named as the first-team All-Pro.
- 1986: For his services to football, he’s inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
He is one of the finest players of his generation, as evidenced by these and other honors from his football career.
Despite the fact that he has been retired from playing professional football for a while, due to his legacy, he will probably continue to get lifetime achievement honors.
How Does Fran Tarkenton Spend His Money?
Fran Tarkenton is one of football’s most successful players, and while the specifics of his spending habits are unknown, his considerable wealth and assets are a testament to that fact.
His real estate holdings include a sizable residence with a sizable swimming pool in Atlanta, Georgia, as well as some of the most costly homes in the entire globe.
The house has a lot of bedrooms and baths, private woodland all around it, and other modern conveniences.
Fran Tarkenton’s NFL Career Highlights
Fran Tarkenton has achieved remarkable success in a variety of industries, including software development, real estate investing, and professional football.
As a result, he has accomplished a great deal, altering both the world of athletics and contemporary computer software development.
Here are a few of Fran Tarkenton’s career’s finest moments:
- 1961: The Minnesota Vikings sign Frank Tarkenton, who then starts his professional football career.
- 1967: He is traded to the New York Giants, where he has great success and sets numerous records in football.
- 1969: Better Scramble Than Lose, his book, is published to critical and financial acclaim.
- 1975: Tarkenton wins the NFL Offensive Player of the Year Award to cap the campaign.
- 1984: His self-help, inspirational book Playing To Win assists other ambitious businesspeople in becoming prosperous.
Tarkenton’s excellent resume includes a number of noteworthy successes that demonstrate his brilliance.
His lasting legacy will continue to grow because of his ongoing dedication to supporting young football players and software development.
What are the most famous quotes by Fran Tarkenton?
Tarkenton has a lot to offer the world given his long career as a prosperous businessman and his time spent as a professional football player.
In several interviews with the media, he has discussed these and other subjects while encouraging others to emulate his success.
The following are some of our favorites from Fran Tarkenton:
- “The New York Times Bestseller ‘The Amateur,’ written by Ed Klein, former editor of the ‘New York Times Magazine,’ is one of the best books I’ve read.” – Fran Tarkenton
- “You know, quarterbacks, I think greatness in quarterbacks is taking what you’ve got, whether it’s a great team, a good team, or a struggling team and make them better.” – Fran Tarkenton
- “You can only learn by opening yourself up to engage with different sources of information. How can you learn something if you never see it, read it, or hear it?” – Fran Tarkenton
- “What’s so wonderful about football and business and show business is that every time I start thinking I’m special, I get knocked on my ass.” – Fran Tarkenton
- “The greatness of America is capitalism, free market capitalism. The exceptionalism of American business.” – Fran Tarkenton
3 Amazing Lessons From Fran Tarkenton
We’ll look at how we can use Fran Tarkenton’s experiences and accomplishments to better our own life now that you are fully aware of his net worth.
His successes and counsel can teach us many important lessons that will us in realizing our most important objectives.
The following are some of Fran Tarkenton’s most effective success lessons:
1. Accept Failure
Many people view failure as a sign of their incapacity and frequently give up on their goals after experiencing it once.
Tarkenton advises embracing our mistakes and choosing to see them as opportunities for improvement.
2. Make a commitment to exercising every day
At the height of his professional football career, Tarkenton realized the value of working out as frequently as feasible.
Aim to train every day, whether you’re competing in sports or just attempting to stay in shape.
3. Increase Your Business Ventures Whenever Possible
If you’re looking for investment opportunities, don’t confine your search to a small range of possibilities because business prospects might come from many different sources.
There you have it—our comprehensive overview of American football star Fran Tarkenton’s professional football career and business achievements.
Tarkenton stopped playing football in the 1970s, but since then, his commercial endeavors have increased his wealth and holdings.
We’ll update this post in the future to make sure it contains all the information you need as his career progresses, so come back for the most recent numbers.
Fran Tarkenton’s estimated net worth as of November 2022 is $300 Million.