Table of Bio/Wiki
Garcelle Beauvais is a Haitian–American actress, reality television personality, author, and former fashion model best known for her role as Francesca “Fancy” Monroe on “The Jamie Foxx Show” on The WB. She also stars in season 10 of Bravo’s “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” as a prominent cast member. Beauvais has been featured in publications such as Essence, Ebony, Playboy, and others. In 2014, Beauvais was awarded one of People Magazine’s coveted 50 Most Beautiful.
How Much is Garcelle Beauvais’ Worth?
Garcelle Beauvais, who is 53 years old, has amassed a sizable fortune from her acting career. Working in this profession for more than three decades, she has amassed a million-dollar wealth through her numerous films and television programs. Her net worth is estimated to be approximately $8 million. In addition, she earns money from her modeling and endorsement contracts.
Why is Garcelle Beauvais Famous?
- Famous for her role as Francesca Monroe on The WB television sitcom, “The Jamie Foxx Show”.
Where was Garcelle Beauvais Born?
Garcelle Beauvais was born in Saint-Marc, Haiti, on November 26, 1966. Garcelle Beauvais is her given name. Her motherland is Haiti, and she was born in the United States. Beauvais is a Sagittarius, and her zodiac sign is Sagittarius. Marie-Claire Beauvais (mother) and Axel Jean Pierre Beauvais (father) raised Beauvais as the youngest child in a well-to-do household (father). Her mother worked as a nurse and her father as an attorney. Her parents split when she was three years old.
Beauvais, 7, then relocated to the United States with her mother and six older siblings. They relocated to Massachusetts, where she attended elementary school, North Miami Beach Senior High School, and even learned English by watching Sesame Street on TV. She later relocated to Miami at the age of 16 to seek a modeling career, and a year later, at the age of 17, she travelled to New York City to pursue a career as a fashion model.
Garcelle Beauvais’s Career Highlights:
- Garcelle Beauvais began her professional career as a model after she got signed to the Ford agency. She later modeled with Irene Marie Models.
- Beauvais modeled for Avon, Mary Kay, Clairol, Lerner New York Clothing Line, Neiman Marcus, and even walked the runway for Calvin Klein and Isaac Mizrahi.
- She made her first movie debut playing the role of a young woman housebuyer in “Manhunter”(1986).
- She got her TV debut with the role of Cynthia Nichols in the primetime Aaron Spelling soap opera, “Models Inc.” in 1994.
- In 1996, she got her breakout career after she appeared as Francesca “Fancy” Monroe in The WB television sitcom, “The Jamie Foxx Show”. She remained in the show for 5 years till 2001.
- Garcelle Beauvais was then landed with the role of Assistant District Attorney Valerie Heywood on series, “NYPD Blue” in 2001. She appeared in the show until 2004.
Career in Main role
- In 2005, she appeared as the main role of Nora Gage in the crime drama series, “Eyes”.
- Beauvais played the main character Hanna Lindenon on the TNT law drama, “Franklin & Bash”(2011-12).
- She also appeared in several other films including “Wild Wild West”, “Double Take”, “Bad Company”, “American Gun”, “Women in Trouble”, White House Down”, “Small Time”.
- In 2013, she won the “MPAH Haiti Movie Awards” – Honorary Award from the Motion Picture Association of Haiti.
- In 2017, she played the role of Doris Toomes in the Marvel-based film, “Spider-Man: Homecoming”.
- She starred in R. Kelly’s music video for “Down Low (Nobody Has to Know)” and Luther Vandross’ music video, “Take You Out”.
- She also appeared as Veronica Garland in the second season of the CBS All Access series, “Tell Me a Story”(2019-20).
- Beauvais starred as herself in season 10 of a popular reality show, “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” which premiered on April 15, 2020.
- She will also be seen playing the role of Rose bearer in the comedy film, “Coming 2 America”.
Is Garcelle Beauvais Still Married?
Previously, Garcelle Beauvais was married to producer Daniel Saunders. They married in 1991, but their relationship terminated in 2000. Oliver Saunders, the couple’s son, was born in 1991. She later married Mike Nilon, a talent agent with Creative Artists Agency, in May 2011. On October 18, 2007, the couple welcomed their twin sons, Jax Joseph and Jaid Thomas Nilon. Garcelle established her “Petit Bijou” children’s jewelry brand a year after they were born, in 2008. Beauvais publicly accused Nilon of cheating after 9 years of marriage and filed for divorce on May 10, 2010, requesting shared custody of their sons.
Garcelle Beauvais is a stunning woman in her fifties. Her figure is in good shape, with measurements of 34-25-36 inches. Her height is 5ft. 9inches (1.733m), and she weighs roughly 60kg (132 lbs). Her skin is brown, and she has black hair and brown eyes.
|Celebrated Name||Garcelle Beauvais|
|Nick Name||Garcelle Beauvais|
|Birth Name||Garcelle Beauvais|
You may like: Jacqueline Hawileh.
wikipedia – GarcelleWiki