Garfield Hackett is a famous spouse who is best regarded as chef Andi Oliver’s partner.
Garfield’s partner Andi is also recognized as an artist, a radio broadcaster, and a TV star. She began her career as a singer for the first time and was a member of the band called Rip Rig + Panic. Then she went on to appear as a host in a program called “Badass.” Her passion for food, however, prompted her to present a cookery show called Neneh and Andi Dish It Up.
Garfield met his wife Andi while working for The Globe Speakeasy.
10 things about Garfield Hackett
1. The precise date of birth of Garfield Hackett is not known. His actual age is not known either. But he seems to be in his fifties, judging from his pictures.
2. Garfield is in a relationship right now. Andi Oliver is his girlfriend. The couples have been married for more than two decades. First, the pair had bonding because of their camping hatred.
3. The family specifics of Hackett are not available. Nor is the details of his parents and his siblings found on the Internet.
4. Garfield’s early life information and academic history are not available.
5. Born and raised in the United Kingdom, Garfield is of British nationality.
6. Hackett is widely regarded as the husband of the singer and chef Andi Oliver.
7. Hacket is considered to be the owner of the London Pleasure Gardens pop-up hotel and the Feds band member.
8. Garfield is popular on Instagram and has 525 followers on Instagram. He still has 48 Twitter followers.
9. There are no specifics about Garfield’s height and weight. Although from the photographs on social media, he appears to stand at an average height and to have a healthy weight.
10. The specifics of Hackett’s net worth are not available. Nor are the specifics of his profits known. Yet working as Feds’ band boss, he’s got to make some big money.
Facts of Garfiled Hackett
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|