Geraldine Doogue is a journalist, radio and television presenter who is from Australia. It’s been many decades that she has been in this profession. She is one of the most experienced Journalists. She has also received awards for her fantastic work.
She currently works at Australian Broadcasting Corporation. She is a graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Western Australia. Right after the completion of her graduation, she started to work as a journalist. She started her career in 1985 and is still continuing it with the same passion and dedication.
At first, she was married to Tim Blue but got divorced, and then she married Ian Carroll who is an ABC executive. Ian died on 19 August 2011 due to pancreatic cancer. She has two children with Ian. Her eldest child is also a journalist. She has her biography on Wikipedia.
10 Facts About Geraldine Doogue:
- Geraldine Doogue was born on April 29, 1952, and she is currently 68 years old.
- We have no information about her height, weight, and other various body measurements.
- She is an Australian who was born in Perth, Australia.
- Professionally, she is well-known as a journalist as well as a radio and television presenter.
- We have no information about her parents as well as her siblings.
- The estimated net worth of Geraldine approximately ranges between $1 million and $5 million.
- She was previously married to Tim Blue but the couple got divorced after a few years of their marriage. Later, she got married to Ian Carrol who died of pancreatic cancer on August 19, 2011. She has a total number of two children from her two separate spouses. They are Eliza Harvey and Sam Carrol.
- She completed her graduation from the University of Western Australia.
- Geraldine is active mostly on her Twitter.
- In fact, she has already gained more than 5900 followers on Twitter.
Facts of Geraldine Doogue
|Birthday||April 29, 1952|
|Profession||Journalist, Radio and Television Personality|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Husband||Ian Carrol (August 19, 2011)|
|Children||Eliza Harvey and Sam Carrol|