Gianni Jansen is a real estate agent who rose to prominence after marrying Kenley Geronimo Jansen, a Curaçaoan professional baseball pitcher.
Gianni jansen’s Bio, Wiki and Latest Facts
|Full Name:||Gianni Jansen|
|Profession:||Real Estate Agent|
|Birth Place||Island of Curacao|
|Education||Hogeschool for Economic Studies, Radulphus College, Inter-Continental University of the Caribbean|
|Gianni Jansen Instagram|
|Last Update||December 2022|
How much is Gianni Jansen’s husband’s Net Worth?
As of 2022, the net worth of Gianni Jansen along with her husband Kenley Jansen is estimated to be $20 million. Kenley earns this million dollars as a professional baseball pitcher. A Curaçaoan baseball pitcher’s annual salary is $4.38 million, according to some online sources. Similarly, he must be earning the same amount from his profession.
How old is Gianni Jansen?
She was born on the Dutch Caribbean island of Curacao on July 20th.
Her pictures suggest that she is in her 30s. Her astrological sign is Cancer. Also her full birth name is Gianni Francisca. Every year on the 20th of July, she celebrates her birthday.
Similarly, she hasn’t revealed anything about her parents or siblings, but she has shared photos with the caption “soul sister and soul squad” on social media.
Similarly, she has Dutch citizenship and is of white ethnic origin. Furthermore, she practices Catholic Christianity as a religion.
Where did Gianni Jansen go to study?
Gianni studied economics at Hogeschool. She attended Radulphus College after graduating from high school. Gianni later graduated from the Inter-Continental University of the Caribbean.
Who is the husband of Gianni Jansen?
Gianni is engaged to be married to Kenley Jansen. Her husband is a professional baseball pitcher from Curaçao. Gianni and Kenley married on December 11, 2016, after being in a relationship for two years. They spent the majority of their time together before getting married traveling and enjoying life.
How many children does Gianni and Kenley Jansen have?
Yes, Gianni and Kenley have three children. Gianni has not disclosed any information about her children. She prefers to keep her personal matters private, so she hasn’t shared much information about her family and herself.
Gianni also has a stepdaughter named Natalia Hannah Jansen. Natalia is the daughter of Kenley’s ex-girlfriend. Natalia was born on March 16, 2013. As of 2022, she is 9 years old. Gianni treats her stepdaughter as if she were her biological daughter.
How long is Kenley Jansen’s contract?
Kenley has agreed to a two-year, $32 million contract with the Red Sox: source According to a major-league source, free-agent pitcher Kenley Jansen has agreed to a two-year, $32 million contract with the Boston Red Sox.
Why was Kenley Jansen’s name kept on the injured list?
Because of his irregular heartbeat, Kenley’s name was kept on the injured list. Jansen has been plagued by the condition for the majority of his professional life.
Professional Career of Gianni Jansen
- Gianni is a Real Estate Agent.
- Also, she works as a Sales & Marketing Management / Consultant.
- Kenley Jansen is a professional baseball pitcher.
- He began his career as an outfielder, moved to third base, and eventually became a catcher and first baseman.
- Similarly, he previously played for the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Atlanta Braves in Major League Baseball (MLB).
- Kenley signed a contract with the Dodgers as an undrafted free agent in 2004.
- In the minor leagues, he switched from catching to pitching relief, and in 2010 he made his major league debut.
- He has served as the Dodgers’ closer, and in 2017, he topped the NL in saves Since 2012.
- Jansen has three MLB All-Star appearances and two NL Reliever of the Year awards (2016, 2017).
- He was promoted to the Double-A Chattanooga Lookouts on May 15, 2010.
- On July 24, he made his Major League debut in relief against the New York Mets.
- Moreover, Kenley made a four-out save against the Colorado Rockies at Coors Field in Denver on April 7, 2019.
FAQ of Gianni Jansen
What is the nationality of Gianni Jansen?
Gianni is a citizen of the Netherlands.
What is Gianni Jansen’s husband’s salary?
Her husband has a net worth of $20 million.
What is Gianni Jansen well-known for?
Gianni Jansen is well-known as the wife of Kenley Geronimo Jansen, a Curaçaoan professional baseball pitcher.