Giselle Nieto is a child actress who is popular for her work as Gigi from the 2011 movie named A Better Life.
Giselle started in the film industry as a voice actress. She is known as the voice of Masha from the animated series named Masha and the Bear. However, she only worked in season 1 of the series as her voice changed due to her growth.
Giselle has also appeared in the role of detective in the 2012 series named Exposure.
10 Facts On Giselle Nieto
- Giselle Nieto was born on the 12th of January, 2003. Currently, the child actress is 17 years of age in 2020.
- The height of the child actress is approximately around 5 feet and 5 inches. The actress has also maintained her weight well and has a very slim figure.
- Giselle must be earning quite a sum of money from her work. But the child actress has yet to release the actual details on her net worth and incomes.
- Speaking of her relationship status, she may be single. The actress has neither accepted having a boyfriend nor denied it. So we assume, she is single.
- Nieto has yet to mention the names of her parents. In fact, we have not got any information details of her family. We do not know if she is a single child or has siblings as well.
- The voice actress has no Wikipedia page of her own.
- Born and raised in Los Angeles, she holds American nationality.
- Giselle started her career in the film industry form being a voice actor. She is most popular for her voice as Masha from the 1st season of the series “Masha and the Bear”.
- Nieto other work credits are Exposure and A Better Life.
- Giselle is not found using social media applications such as Instagram.
Facts of Giselle Nieto
|Birthday||January 12, 2003|
|Height||5 Feet 5 Inch|