Graeme Clarke is a Canadian hockey player who plays in the Ontario Hockey League with the Ottawa 67s (OHL). He’s a very important squad payer. He’s the best pick for the NHL draft.
His shooting skills are highly appreciated. He can fire with great precision and strength, and he can confuse his enemies. He also played in the U17 World Hockey League with Canada White U17. Graeme Clarke is one of the best up-and-coming Canadian sports players with a promising future
What’s the Net worth of Graeme Clarkes?
According to public accounts, his pay is about $100K-$5 million.
Some Interesting Facts
- Graeme Clarke is a Canadian Hockey player now in the Ottawa Hockey League for ‘Ottawa 67’s.
- The young and promising player was born on April 24, 2001, and is 19 years old.
- It has a rather athletic body with a height of 6 feet and a weight of 79 kilograms.
- Graeme has not yet shared any details about her parents. We’re going to post as soon as there’s coverage.
- He’s really focused on his sports, and he’s not engaged in any sexual relationship with anybody right now.
- Graeme doesn’t have a Wikipedia bio yet. We’re hoping to see a Wikipedia bio on his name soon.
- Talking about his scores and numbers, Graeme Clarke has really good stats for the Ottawa 67s. He scored 23 goals and 11 assists in his 55 games in the 2018-2019 season.
- He also played Canada White U17 in the WHL and scored 2 goals in 6 games and had 4 assists.
- The right-hand striker is due to be signed by the New Jersey Devils. Graeme Clarke is going to make this huge in the future.
- Graeme is still popular on Twitter, has won 854 followers and has a confirmed account.
Facts of Graeme Clarke
|Birthday||Apr 24, 2001|
You may also like P.K Subban