Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 Quick Facts
- 2 How much is the Net worth of Greg Sheridan?
- 3 Where is Greg Sheridan from? Learn about his parents, family, and education
- 4 What is the Professional Career of Greg Sheridan?
- 5 Awards and Achievements
- 6 Who is the wife of Greg Sheridan?
- 7 Body Measurement: What is Greg Sheridan’s height?
- 8 Trivia
|Age||66 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Gregory Paul Sheridan|
|Place Of Birth||Inner West Sydney, Australia|
|University||Macquarie University and the University of Sydney|
|Spouse||Jasbir Kaur “Jessie” Sheridan|
|Source of Wealth||Foreign affairs journalist, author and commentator career.|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
Gregory Australian journalist, author, and pundit Paul Sheridan is well-known under the pen name Greg Sheridan. As the foreign editor of “The Australian” newspaper since 1992, he started off by producing a variety of books on politics, religion, and international affairs. Sheridan previously held jobs in Beijing, Washington, and Canberra before beginning his career as a foreign editor. Additionally, he frequently contributes commentary to Australian radio and television, including ABC and Sky News Australia. He vocally disagreed with Prime Minister John Howard’s action in East Timor in 1999.
“When We Were Young & Foolish,” a book by Sheridan published in 2015, recalls his time in university politics. The book claims that he met Tony Abbott while attending the Australian Union of Students (AUS) annual conference in Melbourne in 1977, which marked the start of his journalism career. Sheridan also joined the Australian Labor Party and worked as an industrial organizer for a union. “One of Australia’s most respected and influential commentators of local and international affairs,” according to the ABC, Additionally, Greg supported Abbott’s candidacy for the students’ representative council during his stint as senior vice-president of the Sydney University Liberal Club.
How much is the Net worth of Greg Sheridan?
Greg Sheridan ‘s net worth ranged from $1 million to $5 million, and he had a magnificent salary that was likewise in the thousands of dollars every year. Greg’s job as a foreign affairs journalist, author, and pundit has brought in a sizable sum of money as his primary source of income. In his job, he is sincere.
Where is Greg Sheridan from? Learn about his parents, family, and education
In Inner West Sydney, Australia, on November 22, 1956, Greg Sheridan first opened his eyes. In a Catholic religious family, he was born under the name Gregory Paul Sheridan. He has Australian citizenship and is of white ethnicity in Australia. The coming 22nd of November 2021 will mark Greg’s 65th birthday, bringing his current age to 64. His star sign is a Scorpio, according to his birthdate.
His race is hence white. Details about Greg’s family are not yet available. Regarding his education, Sheridan attended Christian Brothers’ High School before completing his high school studies at the Christian Brothers School St. Pius X College in Chatswood, Sydney. He intermittently attended Macquarie University and the University of Sydney for numerous years, but he never received a degree because he found it difficult to interact with the teachers.
What is the Professional Career of Greg Sheridan?
While attending Sydney University, Greg Sheridan had numerous essays published in “The Bulletin magazine” and other publications. In contrast, his journalism career began at “The Bulletin” in the late 1970s. Then, in 1984, he started working for “The Australian,” and in 1985, he was named the publication’s first-ever Beijing correspondent.
Before moving back to Sydney in 1992 to serve as the newspaper’s foreign editor, he previously worked in Washington and Canberra. Since 2017, Sheridan has written books and articles about Christianity, starting with “Is God Dead?,” an article in The Australian with the subtitle “The West has much to lose by eliminating Christianity.” He also released his seventh book, “God is Good for You: A Defense of Christianity in Troubled Times,” the following year.
Greg campaigned for the ouster of Mari Alkatiri as Prime Minister of East Timor in 2006 and was a strong opponent of Prime Minister John Howard’s 1999 intervention in that nation. Sheridan stated on Sky News Australia in June 2020, during the Black Lives Matter demonstrations, that there was no structural racism in the US. Sheridan stated that the majority of African Americans are middle class and do not experience shocking racism on a daily basis.
“I myself have spent four different periods of time residing in the United States. And I never witnessed any racial conflict. I’ve never heard somebody say anything racist.” Additionally, he frequently participates in panels on ABC radio and television, and he has been quite critical of the network’s hostile coverage of the case against Catholic Cardinal George Pell, who was exonerated by the High Court of Australia’s entire bench in April 2020.
- Living with Dragons: Australia Confronts Its Asian Destiny
- Tigers: Leaders of the New Asia-Pacific
- Asian Values, Western Dreams: Understanding the New Asia
- Cities of the Hot Zone: A Southeast Asian Adventure
- The Partnership: The Inside Story of the US-Australian Alliance Under Howard and Bush
- When We Were Young & Foolish: A Memoir of My Misguided Youth with Tony Abbott, Bob Carr, Malcolm Turnbull, Kevin Rudd & Other Reprobates
- God Is Good for You: A Defence of Christianity in Troubled Times
- Christians: The Urgent Case for Jesus in Our World
Awards and Achievements
- Sheridan was given an Officer of the Order of Australia Honour in 2016.
- His profile on the Australian Broadcasting Corporation’s Q+A program describes him as “one of Australia’s most respected and influential analysts of domestic and international politics.
- Britain’s “Catholic Herald” has described Sheridan as “a subtle thinker, a keen observer of the cultural climate and an engaging writer.
Who is the wife of Greg Sheridan?
Greg Sheridan is a husband and father. Jasbir Kaur “Jessie” Sheridan, his stunning wife, is a Sikh and they are married. The two are very devoted to one another. In essence, their ability to remain glued for this long is due to her compassion and their deep love for one another. Their three sons are a blessing to the couple. When Greg considers his sexuality, he is heterosexual.
Body Measurement: What is Greg Sheridan’s height?
Greg Sheridan has a healthy weight and a perfect height. His dark brown hair and eyes are attractive. It’s amazing how well-maintained Greg’s body is at this age. He is in good shape, wonderful health, and is current. He has an average body type as well.
- Sheridan started working as a foreign editor in 1992.
- In 1999, he openly criticized Prime Minister John Howard’s intervention in East Timor.
- Sheridan is a regular panelist on ABC television and radio.
- Sheridan was highly critical of the ABC’s antagonistic reporting of the case against Catholic Cardinal George Pell, who was acquitted by the full bench of the High Court of Australia in April 2020.
- He was a vocal critic of Prime Minister John Howard’s intervention in East Timor in 1999.