Who is this Guillermo Vilas? Guillermo is one of the most successful and veteran tennis players in Buenos Aires, Argentina. He’s now in the headlines when the film is confirmed to be made in his career.
In addition, Guillermo is a beautifully talented tennis player from Argentina who has been on the court for more than 15 years and won several awards for his excellence. He was one of the greatest players to playback in the 1970s and has now been respected by many up and coming stars. If you want to know more, you need to read ten details about him in the list below.
10 information about Guillermo Vilas
- Who is this Guillermo Vilas? Guillermo Vilas is an Argentinian veteran tennis player who was back at his best in the 1970s.
- Guillermo was born on August 17, 1952, in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and raised there as an outstanding tennis player.
- As of 2020, he is actually at the age (age) of 68 years and is still kicking.
- He is married to his wife, Phiangphathu Khumueang, as they tied the knot back in 2005 and have been together for more than 15 years.
- From his marriage to Phiangphathu, he was already blessed with four daughters, Andanin, Lalindao, Original, and Guillermo Jr.
- He must have gained a great deal from his work, but there is not much information available on his net worth.
- His physical attributes are in decent numbers as his height is reportedly estimated at 5 foot 11 inches.
- You will find him on Instagram, where he’s checked and well followed by his followers.
- Getting a career that made him famous all over the world, he’s got a Wikipedia page.
- Finally, there is a film about his work that has been released via his social media page.
Facts of Guillermo Vilas
|Birthday||August 17, 1952|
|Age||68 years old|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Children||Andanin, Lalindao, Intila and Guillermo Jr|