Quick Facts of Gurvir Dhindsa
|Age||60 years old|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Children||Virginia and Caroline (twin Daughters)|
|Education||Middle Tennessee State University|
Gurvir Dhindsa is an Indian born American Journalist who has made her mark in American land as well established Journalist. She is currently working as the news anchor and reporter for the worldwide known channel CBS46.
Furthermore, Gurvir Dhindsa anchors the news aired from the channel CBS46 in the weekdays in the morning from 4:30 to 7 am. The Chandigarh, India born moved to the United States with her family and settled there.
She has a University degree in Journalism from Middle Tennessee State University. She has grown her family and living with them in Georgia, United States. If you are willing to know more about her then below are interesting facts about her.
Trivia and Facts
- Gurvir Dhindsa is the famous American Journalist works as an anchor for the CBS46 news channel, on weekdays morning.
- She was born in the year 1963 in Chandigarh, India and she is currently at the age of 60.
- Despite being famous for her work she doesn’t seem to have wiki-bio of her own.
- She has gained a huge amount of followers through her work as her Instagram is followed by almost two thousand users.
- Answering Is She Married? yes, she is married to her husband Tom Sater for an unknown time.
- Talking about her children, she is already blessed with twin daughters Virginia Grace and Lina Caroline.
- Moving on to her family details, we don’t have any information about her parents and other members of the family.
- However, we know she grew up with her two sisters whose details are yet to be known.
- Furthermore, she must have earned a fortune from her career but, we don’t have information about her net worth and salary.
- She has gained a huge amount of followers as her Facebook page is liked by more than five thousand users.
you may also like Leah Hextall.