Hakan Calhanoglu is a professional footballer from Turkey. He currently plays for Serie A club Milan as well as the Turkish national team. His primary role is to assault the midfielder. He signed for Milan in 2017 for an initial cost of €20 million. In addition to Karlsruher SC, Hamburger SV, and Bayer Leverkusen, he has also played for Karlsruher SC, Hamburger SV, and Bayer Leverkusen. Haken began his professional career at Karlsruher SC in 2010, then transferred to Hamburger SV two years later, spending another season on loan at his first club. In 2014, his excellence in his first Bundesliga season earned him a trade to Bayer 04 Leverkusen at €14.5 million. He was dubbed “a playmaker destined for the top” by Talksport in December 2013, praising his dedication and passing abilities. For AC Milan and the Turkish National Football Team, his shirt number/jersey number is 10. He was born in Germany and has represented Turkey at the international level since the age of 16. He made his senior debut in 2013 and participated in UEFA Euro 2016 and UEFA Euro 2020 with the team. During UEFA Euro 2020, he played against Italy on June 12th and Wales on June 16th 2021. The next match between Turkey and Switzerland will take place on June 20, 2021.
What is the Net Worth of Hakan Calhanoglu?
Hakan Calhanoglu, a professional footballer, is worth an estimated $11.8 million at the moment. As of 2021, his annual income is £4,264,000, and his weekly wage is £82,000. He earned £4,056,000 from Milan in 2020, with a weekly pay of £78,000. In 2019, he earned £4,212,000, compared to £4,160,000 in 2018. As of May 2021, his market value is €35 million. His football career provides him with the majority of his riches, and he is content with his earnings. He is leading a typical life. He has established himself as one of football’s most inspirational players. He owns a large number of expensive cars as well as a lovely home. In Leverkusen, Germany, he has a flat.
- Being a professional footballer in Turkey.
- Because he is compared to Mesut zil, a German-born midfielder with Turkish descent.
- For free-kick goals, he patterns his set-piece technique after Cristiano Ronaldo’s knuckleball free-kicks and especially Juninho Pernambucano’s.
- For his set-piece delivery and ability to bend the ball.
AC Milan’s Hakan Calhanoglu’s Agent Contacts Inter About Possible Move:
Inter may attempt to sign AC Milan midfielder Hakan Calhanoglu this summer, with the player’s agent Gordon Stipcic in contact with the Nerazzurri to discuss a possible trade. According to reports, the Turkish midfielder could be brought in to replace the injured Christian Eriksen. Eriksen, 29, was expected to be in new manager Simone Inzaghi’s plans before his health emergency on Saturday, but with the player set to miss all or most of next season, the Nerazzurri must reconsider. While the team might rely on existing midfield options to replace Dane’s contributions next season, they have also been looking into a number of names as direct replacements.
What is the Birthplace of Hakan Calhanoglu?
Hakan Calhanoglu was born on February 8, 1994, in Mannheim, Germany. As of 2021, he is 27 years old. He is of mixed ethnicity and possesses German-Turk nationality. Huseyin Calhanoglu and Naime Calhanoglu were his parents when he was born. He is the eldest of two brothers and sisters. As a result, he has a brother, Muhammed, with whom he grew up. Because his parents were financially secure, he had a strong financial education. His parents were from the Turkish town of Konursu in Bayburt Province. He has been a football fan since he was a child. His father enrolled him in a local institute when he was seven years old. His zodiac sign is Aquarius, and he is a Muslim. In Germany, he follows Islam. He went to Mecca with his brother and father to see the Kaaba.
How was the Football Career of Hakan Calhanoglu?
- Hakan began his career at Karlsruher before signing a four-year contract with Hamburger SV in the summer of 2012, only to be loaned back for his first season. On August 11, 2013, he made his Hamburg and Bundesliga debut against Schalke 04.
- On August 31, he scored his first goals for the club in a 4-0 home victory over Eintracht Braunschweig.
- On February 5, 2014, he signed a two-year contract deal with Hamburg, extending his stay with the club until 2018.
- The team finished 16th in his only full season at Hamburg and won a play-off against Greuther Fürth.
- He signed a five-year contract with league rivals Bayer Leverkusen on July 4, 2014, for a transfer fee of €14.5 million, and made his debut for the club on June 19, 2014. He made his Leverkusen debut on August 27th, scoring his team’s second goal in a 4-0 win in the second leg of their European play-off.
- He scored his first goal of the 2016-2017 season on September 14 in a 2-2 home draw against CSKA Moscow in a Champions League group stage match; it was his 50th goal in his senior club career.
- On February 2, 2017, FIFA issued him a four-month suspension for a contract breach during his time at Karlsruhe.
- On July 3, 2017, he signed a four-year contract with Serie A club Milan. The sum was initially rumored to be €20 million, but later increased to €24 million.
- In a 5-1 away win against Austria Wien, he scored his first goal for Milan. On August 20th, he made his league debut.
- On the 25th of October, he scored his first league goal in a 4-1 win over Chievo, becoming the first Turk to score in Serie A since Emre Belözolu in 2003.
How was the International Career of Hakan Calhanoglu?
- He played for the Turkish national team despite being born in Germany.
- He represented his country at the youth international level, notably at the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup, which was held in his home country.
- On September 6, 2013, he made his senior international debut against Andorra in a World Cup qualification in Kayseri.
- In a 2-1 friendly win away to Luxembourg on March 31, 2015, he scored his first international goal, a 30-yard strike with three minutes remaining.
- On 10 October, he scored his first competitive goal, securing a 2-0 away win over the Czech Republic in a UEFA Euro 2016 qualifying match.
- In the 11th meeting between the two nations, a friendly at the City of Manchester Stadium on May 22, 2016, he became the first Turk to score against England.
- He scored the second goal in Turkey’s 2-0 win over Albania in their first UEFA Euro 2020 qualifier on March 22, 2019.
- He played for Turkey against Italy on June 12, 2021, and Wales on June 16, 2021, during the UEFA Euro 2020 tournament. The next match between Turkey and Switzerland will take place on June 20, 2021.
Honors, Awards, and Achievements
- Serie A MVP of the Month: December 2020
- Milan on 03/07/2017 for 23.3M €
- Bayer 04 Leverkusen on 04/07/2014 for 14.5M €
- Hamburger SV on 30/06/2013 at the end of a loan
- Karlsruher SC on 15/08/2012 on loan
- Hamburger SV on 14/08/2012 for 2.5M €
- Karlsruher SC on 01/01/2012 from Karlsruher SC U19
Who is Hakan Calhanoglu Dating?
Hakan Calhanoglu is a husband and father. Sinem Gundogdu, his lovely wife, was his bridesmaid. The couple had been married for two years when they found out they were expecting in August. Liya, their daughter, is also a blessing in their lives. They had a heated dispute, separated for a while, and had already discussed divorce, but things clearly changed, and they reunited. The happily married couple is enjoying their current life without any interruptions. He is not gay and has a straight sexual orientation.
How tall is Hakan Calhanoglu?
Hakan Calhanoglu is a laid-back guy. He stands 1.78 meters tall with a healthy weight of 76 kilograms. He has an athletic body type. He is a fitness nut who takes great care of his body. He has a radiant complexion and a lovely smile. He has a healthy body in general. His eyes are dark brown, and his hair is dark brown as well. His hair is styled in a boho fashion.
Quick Facts About Hakan Calhanoglu
|Celebrated Name||Hakan Calhanoglu|
|Nick Name||Hakan Calhanoglu|
|Birth Name||Hakan Calhanoglu|
|Place Of Birth||Mannheim|
|Net Worth||$11.8 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Football Career|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Current Team||AC Milan|