Hannah Murray (born Tegan Lauren-Hannah Murray) is an English actress. Her most well-known roles include Cassie Ainsworth in the E4 adolescent drama Skins and Gilly in HBO’s Game of Thrones.
Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 What is Hannah Murray Net Worth?
- 2 Hannah Murray Makes Her Game Of Thrones Final Season Debut In Its Second Episode:
- 3 What is Hannah Murray Famous For?
- 4 Where was Hannah Murray born?
- 5 Television Career:
- 6 Stage Career:
- 7 Film Career:
- 8 Radio:
- 9 Awards:
- 10 Who is Hannah Murray Dating?
- 11 What are Hannah Murray Body Measurements?
- 12 Quick Facts About Hannah Murray
What is Hannah Murray Net Worth?
Her acting career provides her with a living. She’s appeared in a number of television shows, films, stage plays, radio shows, and advertisements. She has voiced over a Nokia TV commercial and starred in a Channel 4 +1 TV advertisement. Her primary source of income is from the entertainment sector. Her net worth is $1 million as of 2019.
Hannah Murray Makes Her Game Of Thrones Final Season Debut In Its Second Episode:
Hannah Murray, an English actress, made her final season appearance in Game of Thrones’ second episode. In the second and third seasons, the 29-year-old actress who plays Gilly was cast in a recurrent role. Since the fourth season, she has been a member of the main cast. She had a kid with her own father, and another Game of Thrones character, Samwell Tarly or Sam, guards the mother and her kid. John Bradley, an English actor, plays Sam.
What is Hannah Murray Famous For?
- – Her portrayal of Cassie Ainsworth in the E4 adolescent drama Skins.
- – Her portrayal of Gilly in HBO’s Game of Thrones.
Where was Hannah Murray born?
Hannah Murray was born on July 1, 1989, in New York City. Tegan Lauren-Hannah Murray is her given name. Martin Murray was her father, and Rosemary Silvester was her mother. Bristol, England is where she was born. She is an English citizen. Cancer is her zodiac sign. She is of White racial origin.
Her father is a professor, while her mother works at Bristol University as a research technician.
She graduated from Queens’ College, Cambridge, with a bachelor’s degree in English. Nort Briston Post 16 Center was her alma mater. She was also a member of the Young Company of the Bristol Old Vic.
She appeared in a recurring role in the 2nd and 3rd season of Game of Thrones.
She was one of the main casts of Game of Thrones from season 4.
- When she was 17, she heard about an audition for young performers for the E4 teen drama series Skins in Bristol.
- After the audition, she was cast as Cassie Ainsworth. She and April Pearson were the show’s initial two cast members.
- She departed Skins when the second season ended.
- In 2013, she returned her role as Cassie Ainsworth in a two-episode episode of Skins’ seventh and final season.
- In 2011, she was cast as Gilly in the HBO series Game of Thrones’ second season.
- In the second and third seasons of Game of Thrones, she had a recurrent role.
- From season 4 onwards, she was a member of the main cast of Game of Thrones.
- She made her stage debut in 2008 as Mia in That Face at the Duke of York’s Theater, a critically praised West End production.
- In 2014, she played Martine in a critically lauded production of Jean-Jacques Bernard’s drama.
- For her performance in Martine, she was nominated for an Off West End Award for Best Female Performance. The public and experts agree that her performance was one of the most beautiful and devastating of the year.
- In Bruges, a 2008 black comedy crime picture, she made her film debut as a prostitute.
- Womb, Chatroom, Dark Shadows, Little Glory, God Help the Girl, Lily & Kat, Bridgend, The Chosen, Detroit, and Charlie Says are among her later features.
- She also starred in the short film Wings, which was released in 2011.
Between 2013 and 2014, she played Lucy Alexander in 11 episodes of Welcome To Our Village, Please Invade Carefully on radio.
- Her performance in Skins earned her a Bafta Award for Audience Award (TV) in 2009.
- At the 2014 Sundance Film Festival, she won the World Cinema Dramatic Special Jury Award for Delightful Ensemble Performance for her participation in God Help The Girl.
- She won the Tribeca Film Festival’s Best Actress in a Narrative Feature Film Award in 2015 for her performance in Bridgend.
- Bridgend won the Best Actress Award at the Ourense Independent Film Festival and the Palma de Mallorca Evolution IFF in 2015.
Who is Hannah Murray Dating?
Hannah Murray keeps her personal life a closely guarded secret. Her love life has remained a mystery. She could be in a relationship or be single. There haven’t been any speculations regarding her affair yet. In terms of her personal life, she has kept a low profile.
What are Hannah Murray Body Measurements?
Hannah Murray is 1.65 meters tall, or 5 feet and 5 inches tall. She weighs 110 pounds, or 50 kilograms. She has a slender physique. Her eyes are bright brown, and her hair is dark blonde.
Quick Facts About Hannah Murray
|Celebrated Name||Hannah Murray|
|Nick Name||Hannah, Gilly|
|Birth Name||Tegan Lauren-Hannah Murray|
|Place Of Birth||Bristol|
|College / University||Queens College|
|Awards Won||Bafta Awards for Audience Award (TV), Palma de Mallorca Evolution IFF for Best Actress, Ourense Independent Film Festival for Best Actress and more|
|Net Worth||$1 M|
|Source of Wealth||Acting Career|
|Body Measurement||33-24-34 in|
|Bra Cup Size||32A|
|Shoe Size||7.5 US|
|Dress Size||2 US|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Famous For||For portraying Cassie Ainsworth in the E4 teen drama series Skins and for portraying Gilly in the HBO series Game of Thrones|