Henry Hunter Hall has been getting the attention of the public because of his amazing character portrayals. Likewise, the movie that rose him to a whole another level of fame is Harriet.
In addition, his upcoming TV series, Hunters also looks quite promising. And, his fans have been waiting to see him on this series for quite some time now.
10 Facts on Henry Hunter Hall
- Henry Hunter Hall (born in the year 1996) is an American actor. His age is 24 years old. And his zodiac sign is not available.
- He is on Instagram. But, it is a bummer that he has kept his account private. Nevertheless, he has 824 followers on his account so far.
- His age was 10 years old when he landed a role in the movie, Waist Deep. And, he portrayed the role of Junior in that movie.
- The public is yet to know of the height at which he stands. At present, there is little to no info about how tall he is.
- He was born to parents, Vondie Curtis-Hall and Kasi Lemmons. In the same way, both of his parents are actors and directors as well. So, as you guys can see, he is following in the footsteps of his parents.
- Talking about his girlfriend, he has made sure that he reveals nothing about her. So, his dating life is something he has been keeping to himself as it is a private affair.
- He has two siblings. His elder brother is Che Hall. And he has a younger sister named Zora Hall.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 has not been reviewed to this date.
- He belongs to American nationality while he is of African-American ethnicity.
- He plays the role of Sherman ‘Cheeks’ Johnson in the new Prime Video series, Hunters.
Facts of Henry Hunter Hall
|Name||Henry Hunter Hall|
|Age||24 years old|
|Parents||Vondie Curtis-Hall and Kasi Lemmons|
|Siblings||Zora Hall and Che Hall|