Iman Kawa is best known as the girlfriend of Jorge Masvidal, a well-known mixed martial artist. Jorge Masvidal, her boyfriend, is a Welterweight fighter in the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Iman and Jorge reportedly had a ten-year relationship. Additionally, it is known that the couple has three children together.
Iman is also well-known as the mother of Masvidal’s children. Apart from being Jorge’s girlfriend and the mother of his children, she is also a YouTuber. Better Than Your Mother’s is the name of her YouTube channel, which currently has 4.66 thousand subscribers. Jorge Masvidal was also featured in one of her videos.
“Better Than Your Mother’s Episode 1 Featuring Jorge Masvidal” was the title of the video. There are few details available about her, but Jorge has a biography on Wikipedia, which contains a wealth of information about him.
Although Iman Kawa was once associated with a popular athlete and celebrity, she has established a name for herself as a procurement specialist, businesswoman, chef, and YouTuber, and has amassed considerable wealth through her baking shop and YouTube channel. Iman Kawa’s total net worth is currently estimated to be $200 thousand US dollars.
Dimensions / Weight / Age
Iman Kawa was born on June 19, 1988. She is currently 32 years old. She appears to be slightly taller than she is, but she has a stunning body figure. Her body figure measurements are 40-34-42, and she was a size 5 shoe.
She has brown eyes and brown hair. Her height is approximately 5 feet 4 inches and her weight is approximately 71 kilograms.
Family / Education
Florida native Iman Kawa was born and raised in Miami, Florida. Although she has not revealed her parents’ names, she is known to have five siblings: a sister named Inam and two brothers named Malki and Abraham.
After attending her local high school, she attended the Culinary Institute of America. One would think Masvidal and Kawa would have married after dating for a decade.
However, as the relationship drew to a close, it took a different turn. Kawa cited Jorge’s unfaithfulness and unresolved disagreements as reasons for their breakup. There is no information available regarding who has custody of their children.
Occupational / Fashion And Style
Even after years of dating a famous and wealthy athlete, Kawa has demonstrated her independence. She has established a reputation for herself in the world of skilled cooks, business owners, and procurement specialists, among other fields of endeavor.
On June 29, 2017, Kawa launched her YouTube channel Better Than Your Mother’s, which currently has over 370,000 views and over 4,000 subscribers. She makes several videos of herself baking available online.
Among her most popular videos are ‘Cooking Show with,’ ‘Better Than Your Mother’s Episode 1 with Jorge Masvidal,’ ‘Iman Kawa vs. Maleni Cruz,’ and ‘Cookies for Kids Cancer Baking Challenge.’ Adam Saleh, a well-known chef and host, was also featured in the videos. Jorge Masvidal has been featured in a variety of videos on Iman.
Ten Interesting Facts About Iman Kawa:
- Iman Kawa is a well-known American chef and entrepreneur.
- Indeed, she is regarded as a Procurement Specialist, Founder, and Creator.
- Jorge Masvidal, a popular American mixed martial artist, has been linked to this stunning woman, but they do not appear to have married.
- She was born on June 19, 1988, and is now 32 years old.
- For years, Iman and Jorge remained silent about their relationship, but eventually made it public.
- They have since ended their relationship, and it appears as though they have already found new partners.
- According to reports, the ex-couple has a total of three children – two daughters and one son.
- This chef can be found on Instagram at @yourfavorite arab, where she has accumulated a total of 5291 followers.
- Additionally, we can find her on Twitter – @ImanKawa – where she currently has 1067 followers.
- Iman identifies as an American who currently resides in New York City.
Facts of Iman Kawa
|June 19, 1988
|Chef, Businesswoman, Procurement Specialist, Founder, Creator
|In a Relationship
|2 daughters and 1 son