Quick Facts of Jacob Puzey
|5 feet 9 inches
|Tommy Rivers Puzey
|Amy Golumbia Puzey
Jacob Puzey is a mentor, a competitive athlete, and a producer of content. He was the first registered runner from his home country to participate and complete the long Boston Marathon in April 2017.
In 2016, Jacob Puzey set a world record for completing a distance of 50 miles of the marathon in a record time of 4:57:45. He is the six-time National Cross-Country Marathon Champion and has 10 national trail championships under his name.
Trivia and Facts
- Jacob Puzey, a runner and athlete who was born in Canada in 1983. While he actually lives in the United States for the most part of his life, he is a native of his home country.
- The marathon runner is 40 years old as of 2023. He’s now working as a marathon coach for Optimum Run Results.
- Jacob is married at the time. His wife Amy Golumbia Puzey is a Canadian like him, too.
- Jacob has a sibling named Tommy Rivers Puzey, who’s also a talented athlete. However, Pneumonia is currently diagnosed. Since displaying the signs of COVID, it is kept in isolation.
- Speaking about his physical health, he’s got a fairly lean body as predicted by a runner. He is, though, lanky tall, standing at a height of 5 foot 9 inches.
- Unfortunately, even a well-known sports figure does not have a Wikipedia bio. However, it is published on pages like ImpactMagazine.
- He’s also endorsed as an official runner. To date, he has endorsed brands such as Altra Hiking, COROS Wearables, Swiftwick Sneakers, and Trail Butter.
- Jacob also produces content and shares inspiration through Apple’s Podcast The Art and Science of Running.
- At the time of this writing, no official posts referring to its net worth have been released.
- Jacob can be found on Instagram @jacobpuzey. He’s still active on Twitter @jacobpuzey.
you may also like Fernanda Maciel.