Table of Bio/Wiki
|Celebrated Name||James Reid|
|Birth Name||Robert James Marquinez Reid|
|Profession||Actor and Singer|
|Place Of Birth||Sydney|
|High School||Makati Science High School|
|Parents||Will Add Soon|
|Girlfriend||Nadine Lustre (Split)|
|Net Worth||Php 397,000,000|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Weight||Will Add Soon|
James Reid, a Filipino-Australian actor, singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, and model, was born Robert James Marquinez Reid. James began his professional acting career in the early 2010s after winning Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010, and he catapulted to stardom after starring in the film Diary ng Panget (2014). Talk Back and You’re Dead (2014), Para sa Hopeless Romantic (2015), This Time (2016), and Never Not Love You are some of his other famous films (2018).
He also appeared in the Philippine television series Good Vibes (2011), On the Wings of Love (2015-16), and Till I Met You (all of which he starred in) (2016-17). He’s also published three studio albums: James Reid (2013), Reid Alert (2015), and Palm Dreams (2017), which was his first self-produced album under his own record company.
What will James Reid’s net worth be in 2020?
As of 2022, the net worth of James Reid is estimated to be Php 397,000,000. His specific pay is unknown, but there is little doubt in the minds of his supporters that he is making a good living from his current job. Also his acting job is his main source of income. His earnings allow him to live a lavish lifestyle.
James Reid and Nadine Lustre confirm break-up:
He and Nadine Lustre, two Filipino stars, have revealed that they had broken their relationship in order to “concentrate on ourselves.” “It’s true that we have split up, but not for all the reasons that are being spread on the tabloids and social media, but because after quiet and mature conversations, we decided to focus on ourselves not only for our careers, but more for our personal growth as we are still young and want to achieve as much as we can,” the couple said in a joint statement on Monday, January 20.
Since the beginning of the year, rumors of a breakup have been circulating, with Lustre apparently moving out of their Quezon City house. Reid was last seen on the actress’s social media on December 29, 2019, and she was most recently tagged in a post on his Instagram on Friday, January 10, while hiking up Mount Ulap in Itogon, Philippines.
What is the birthplace of James Reid?
James Reid was born on May 11, 1993, in Sydney, Australia, to an Australian father and a Filipino mother as Robert James Marquinez Reid. His parents’ names are still unknown. Reid’s parents divorced when he was two years old, and he spent the next fifteen years of his life in Australia. Reid traveled to the Philippines with his father owing to financial difficulties. Reid has previously remarked that adjusting to his new life in the Philippines was tough, particularly owing to the varied academic and social skills necessary, as well as linguistic barriers. His ethnicity is White and his nationality is Filipino-Australian. His father enrolled him in Karabar High School Distance Education Centre, an Australian distance-learning facility based in Karabar, New South Wales, Australia. He is a devout Christian. In the year 2019, he turned 26 years old.
How was James Reid’s professional life?
- On April 30, 2010, James Reid became one of the ten Teenternational housemates in the Pinoy Big Brother house (Day 22).
- On the 26th of June 2010, he was crowned as the Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Clash 2010 Big Winner after receiving 179, 294 (19.75 percent) of the total votes, just 1.05 percent ahead of the total votes received by the 2nd Teen Big Placer, Ryan Bang, who received 169, 697 (18.70 percent). This is the closest race to become the Big Winner in the history of Pinoy Big Brother.
- On July 24, 2011, he and Bret Jackson released their first digital EP, We Are Whatever.
“Can’t Dance,” one of their four original songs, features their co-housemates Ann Li and Fretzie Bercede.
In ABS-CBN shows like Shoutout! and Good Vibes, he was paired with his co-housemate Devon Seron.
ABS-CBN offered him a two-year Star Magic contract.
- In 2012, he departed Star Magic and joined with Viva Artists Agency, releasing his self-titled first album, which had two covers and four original songs, two of which were written by Reid.
- In 2014, he played alongside Nadine Lustre, Yassi Pressman, and Andre Paras in the film Diary ng Panget, which was released on April 2, 2014, and became a box office blockbuster, grossing at least 119.5 million pesos during its four-week run.
- It was announced on June 2, 2014, that he and Lustre would star in another film, Talk Back and You’re Dead, alongside Yassi Pressman and Joseph Marco.
- On October 22, 2014, he and Lustre revealed that they will collaborate on another film, Para sa Hopeless Romantic, alongside Julia Barretto, Inigo Pascual, AJ Muhlach, and Shy Carlos.
More about his career
- On August 26, 2014, he signed a two-year contract with ABS-CBN.
- His second album released on January 2, 2015.
- Reid Alert, his second album, was released by Viva Records on Valentine’s Day, 2015, and debuted at #2 on the Philippine iTunes pop music album charts, behind Taylor Swift’s 1989.
- On the 28th of January 2016, he released “Randomantic,” the third song from Reid Alert.
- On February 20, 2016, he and his on-screen and real-life partner, Nadine Lustre, held their first major concert, “JaDine In Love,” at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- Reid’s third studio album, Palm Dreams, was officially announced in March 2017.
- Miss Granny, a Korean film in which he co-starred with Xian Lim, was released in theaters in August 2018.
- He is also going to star in Viva Films’ new Pedro Penduko adaption.
- James Reid left the Viva Artists Agency after seven years, with his father, Robert Malcolm Reid, taking over his career management.
Is James Reid married or unmarried?
James Reid has not yet married, but he was formerly involved with Nadine Lustre. He and his on-screen partner, Nadine Lustre, revealed their romance in February 2016. However, the duo broke up in January 2020, after four years together. The couple has acknowledged that they had broken up in order to “concentrate on ourselves.” He is currently enjoying his single life without any interruptions. He has a straight sexual orientation.
How tall is James Reid?
James Reid is a really attractive and attractive man. He has a really attractive face, as well as a lovely attitude and sense of style. He stands at a height of five feet seven inches (1.7 meters), but his other bodily parameters, such as weight, biceps size, shoe size, and others, have yet to be released. In general, he has a healthy body with an athletic physique.