Table of Bio/Wiki
Janet Elway is best known as the ex-wife of former American football quarterback John Elway. Janet Elway is a world-class swimmer and a Stanford University student.
What is the ne worth of Janet Elway?
Janet Elway isn’t active on social media. She has a net worth of $1 million to $5 million and is a diligent worker. John Elway, her ex-husband, had a net worth of $145 million. Her current husband’s financial advisor compensation could range from $110,000 to $180,000 per year. She also planned to hold charitable events at her newly acquired home, which she had received as part of the divorce settlement. The house is built on a 17,000-square-foot plot of land.
Janet Elway’s age
Janet is currently 59 years old. She was born on February 17, 1961, in Seattle, Washington, United States. Janet grew raised in the Washington, D.C. area with her parents. She, too, is a citizen of the United States. Her ethnicity is uncertain as well.
Janet Elway’s education
As part of her studies, she enrolled at Tacoma’s Woodrow Wilson High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in sociology from Stanford University in 1983. In college, she was a member of the swimming squad and was awarded the world’s best swimmer.
Janet Elway’s Husband: Who Is He?
According to her personal life, Janet is a married woman. Kevin Kretzmar, a financial advisor, is her husband. Kevin is the President of Save Money, a Centennial-based firm, as well as the Summit Brokerage Services branch manager. Janet was formerly married to John Elway, a well-known quarterback in the United States. They began dating after meeting at Stanford University. The couple’s four children are Juliana, Jessica, Jordan, and Jack.
Jessica is a Stanford University student, and Jordan is a Virginia University student. Jack and Juliana also went to Cherry Creek High School. After 18 years of marriage, they divorced in 2002. The divorce between Janer and John was finalized in 2003.
What is Janet Elway’s appearance like?
Janet is a wonderful lady with a lovely personality. Her body dimensions are still being taken into consideration. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are dark.
Janet Elway’s work history
- Janet was a part of the university swimming squad during her professional career. She won six state championships at her institution, including two in the 500-yard freestyle, two in the 200-yard individual medley, and two in the relay.
- Janet Elway won a gold medal in the 400-meter individual medley at the 1979 World University Games in Mexico City.
- She was instrumental in Stanford’s first national women’s swimming championship in 1980. She owns a national record in the 400-meter individual medley and was the overall winner of the Association of Intercollegiate Athletics for Women (AIAW) championship.
- In 2005, she was inducted into the Pacific Northwest Swimming Hall of Fame and the Tacoma-Pierce County Sports Hall of Fame.
- Janet has served on six boards in Denver, with the bulk of them being non-profits. She volunteered at a halfway house and established “Janet’s Camp,” a backyard fundraiser.
- The fundraising aided children in getting into YMCA summer camps.
- She is, nevertheless, well-known as the ex-wife of famed footballer John Elway. He is presently the General Manager and President of Football Operations for the Denver Broncos of the National Football League.
- In addition, he spent his whole NFL career with the Denver Broncos.
Quick Facts about Janet Elway
|Full Name:||Janet Elway|
|Net Worth:||$1 million -$5 million|
|Kids:||uliana, Jessica, Jordan, and Jack|