Jay Litherland is a professional player in the United States of America. He is a swimmer currently participating in the International Swimming Championship, representing the Washington-based DC Trident Professional Swimming Team. He also participated at the 2016 Summer Olympics after finishing second in the US Olympics Swimming Trials.
Litherland has made his family and the entire country proud of his performances. He was able to win various medals at different world championships. He’s certainly really good at what he’s doing.
Read more about this incredible swimmer from the facts below.
10 facts about Jay Litherland
- Jay Litherland was born in 1995 and is 25 years old in 2020.
- According to information in Wikipedia, the height of Litherland is 6 foot and 0 inches long (1.83 m).
- As an athlete, Jay certainly has a well-maintained muscular body weighing 80 kilograms (176 lbs).
- Born in Osaka, Japan, Jay was raised in the United States of America and has both American and Japanese nationality.
- Since graduating high school, Jay was accepted to a sports scholarship by another institution. He has dedicated himself to the University of Georgia.
- Speaking of Jay’s family, he was born to his parents, Chizuko Litherland and Andrew Litherland.
- Jay is one of his parents’ triplets. And his two other brothers are Kevin Lither Land and Mick Litherland.
- Jay won the gold medal at the 2015 Summer Universiade in 400m Medley. He has won two bronze medals and a silver medal.
- Jay may be single. Until now, he hasn’t disclosed his dating life to his girlfriend.
- You will find Jay in Instagram @jaylitherland. He’s still active on Twitter @jyl71545 and Facebook.
Facts of Jay Litherland
|Birthday||August 24, 1995|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lbs)|
|Parents||Chizuko Litherland, Andrew Litherland|
|Siblings||Kevin Litherland, Mick Litherland|
|Education||Chattahoochee High School|