What is Jeff Burton’s net worth?
The estimated net worth of Jeff Burton is to be $55 Million as of December 2022.
55 years old
June 29, 1967
1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)
Country of Origin:
United States of America
Source of Wealth:
Professional Racing Driver
Who is Jeff Burton? What is his Profession and Nationality?
Over the course of his career, American NASCAR race car driver Jeff Burton has won 21 significant events.
He has stayed in the public eye since quitting racing thanks to his commentary and analytical work for NBC programming.
Jeff Burton’s net worth is projected to be $55 Million as of December 2022.
Jeff Burton Facts
- The father, brother, and son of prominent race car drivers, like Jeff Burton, have all competed in NASCAR at various points in their life.
- Over the course of his career, he has achieved numerous victories, including six pole positions and 248 top-ten finishes.
- He and driver Jeff Gordon got into a shoving brawl in 2010 after they were both involved in an accident on the track.
- In addition to racing, his family owns a construction company, with his brother Brian in charge of day-to-day operations.
- Burton’s post-racing career has included work in research and development as well as television commentary.
Early Life, Birthdate, Birthplace and Family
In South Boston, Virginia, where he was raised and where his father, John Burton, introduced him to go-kart racing, Jeffrey Tyler Burton was born on June 29, 1967.
After having success in boy’s kart racing, he advanced to stock cars and late models in his adolescence.
After competing at South Boston Speedway, Burton started competing in the Busch Series in the late 1980s, using the number 69 vehicle that had previously belonged to his father.
Professional Career of Jeff Burton
Jeff Burton switched to FILMAR Racing after competing in the Busch Series, where he won his first Winston Cup Series event in 1993.
The following year, driving a Ford Thunderbird and re-signing with Roush Racing, Burton was voted the NASCAR Rookie of the Year.
The Coca-Cola 600 against Dale Earnhardt Jr. was one of the upcoming races, and the AdvoCare 500 at Phoenix International Raceway marked his 1,000th career NASCAR start.
His brand endorsement agreements, which included those with SKF, CITGO PdVSA, and Caterpillar, increased the value of his race prize money.
Burton took a step back and started competing sporadically in 2014 while working on R&D with Michael Waltrip Racing.
Jeff Burton’s Career Earnings
With his 21 career victories and numerous top-ten finishes, Jeff Burton was able to amass considerable career earnings throughout the years.
Due to his job as a pundit after he finished racing, this revenue remained strong and was boosted by brand sponsorships.
He continues to earn an outstanding salary from his affiliation with motorsports through his employment as a commentator for NBC.
Jeff Burton’s Net Worth Annually
Burton has an incredible net worth and is one of the wealthiest racing drivers in the world as a result of his numerous championship wins and other accomplishments.
His income began to increase when he competed in NASCAR races and signed lucrative contracts with teams like Richard Childress Racing and other top organizations.
We may anticipate that if his job as a commentator develops, so will his net worth.
Personal Life and Social Media of Jeff Burton
Harrison Burton, who competes as a NASCAR racing car driver in the Cup Series right now, is one of Jeff Burton and Kim’s two children.
His earliest ancestor, Richard Burton, immigrated to the US in the 1630s, and his family may be traced down to Colonial Virginia.
Through his official Instagram account, Burton maintains a presence on social media, sharing both his political ambitions and his interest in NASCAR racing.
Recognition & Achievements
Jeff Burton’s career has been filled with achievements, and he has a net worth that rivals that of some of the wealthiest sports figures in the world.
He has changed from a racing driver who won championships to a media analyst who has had a long-lasting influence on American motorsports.
Here are some of Jeff Burton’s most prominent professional accomplishments:
- Jeff Burton first claimed victory in the Coca-Cola 600s in 1991; he repeated the feat in 2001.
- 1994: He wins the NASCAR Rookie of the Year award while competing for Stavola Brothers Racing.
- 1997: At Texas Motor Speedway, Burton wins the Interstate Batteries 500.
- 1999: He triumphs in the Southern 500.
- In one of his best years, 2006, Burton wins four pole positions, including at the USG Sheetrock 400 and the Daytona 500.
Burton is recognized as one of the most significant race car drivers of his generation by a long list of successes and honors.
We can anticipate him winning additional accolades and honors in recognition of his illustrious career as a result of his continuous work in the media.
What Does Jeff Burton Do With His Cash?
Jeff Burton’s property portfolio is equally spectacular. The most successful race car drivers are known for purchasing some of the most costly homes in the world.
He owns a sizable estate in Huntersville, North Carolina, that is surrounded by acres of woods.
The house has a large swimming pool in the back yard and numerous bedrooms and baths.
Jeff Burton’s Career Highlights
From his start as a young racer to his eventual retirement, Jeff Burton has enjoyed numerous high points in his career.
These achievements have persisted even after Burton’s professional racing career came to an end, and his ongoing media work has kept him in the public spotlight.
Here are some of Jeff Burton’s most notable career high points:
- 1988: Jeff Burton makes his professional racing debut in the 69th car, which belonged to his father.
- 1993: He wins his first Winston Cup Series contest with FILMAR Racing.
- Burton joins Richard Childress Racing in 2004, which results in his 2006 victory streak.
- 2013: He joins the NBC television network and starts his career in the media.
- 2014: Tony Stewart is replaced by Burton at Stewart-Hass Racing.
He is one of the most successful racers still competing today thanks to these and his other accomplishments, and he has an impact on the upcoming NASCAR generation.
Undoubtedly, as his work as an analyst and commentator continues into the future, we can anticipate additional high points.
Favorite Jeff Burton Quotes
Jeff Burton is no stranger to the media, having worked as a professional racer and pundit for many years.
He has frequently discussed the nature of motorsports and both his personal and professional lives throughout his career.
Here are some of Jeff Burton’s best quotes:
- “When you first make the initial impact, it still is big and it gets your attention. It’s how you feel 30 minutes later that the big difference comes in.” – Jeff Burton
- “Every team should have the chance to do a tire test. You have a situation that is not equal for everyone.” – Jeff Burton
- “It does open Pandora’s Box a little bit. I’ve never seen anything like this, and I’m not sure I like what I see when I look at it.” – Jeff Burton
- “Our sport, for one reason or another — and we could debate for hours about why — is not as diverse as it needs to be. I don’t think it’s from a lack of trying.” – Jeff Burton
- “I feel really good about what we’re doing and all these guys are working really hard. Everybody is getting their stuff together and we’ve got to do the same.” – Jeff Burton
3 Amazing Lessons From Jeff Burton
Now that you are fully aware of Jeff Burton’s net worth, let’s look more closely at how his career success can teach us important lessons.
His championship victories and commitment to training serve as motivation for anybody seeking success in their own life.
The following are some of Jeff Burton’s most effective success lessons:
1. Take Advice From Seniors
The fact that Jeff Burton’s father and brother are also employed as professional race car drivers may have made it inevitable for him to do the same.
If you have talented friends and family members, try to pick their brains as much as you can.
2. Take pride in the influence you have.
Burton is well known for being a major fan of Bruce Lee, a legendary martial artist, and was not ashamed to brag about this when competing.
When competing in the Coca-Cola 500 in Japan, he painted his No. 99 For with a unique Bruce Lee paint job.
3. Be Ready for Your Later Years
Any sporting activity has a finite window of opportunity for success, so being ready for what comes next is essential.
When his racing performance began to suffer. Although Jeff Burton switched to commentary to ensure his career earnings would continue to be high.
That concludes our in-depth essay about American professional race car driver Jeff Burton’s career accomplishments and wealth.
He has continued to work as a media commentator after retiring from racing, and his observations have influenced the next generation of NASCAR racers.
As his net worth is likely to fluctuate, be sure to return to this page for the most recent information, including the most recent numbers and facts.
The estimated net worth of Jeff Burton is to be $55 Million as of December 2022.