Table of Bio/Wiki
An internationally renowned stand-up comedian, writer, and actor from the United Kingdom, Jen Brister has also appeared at the Adelaide Festival in 2011 and 2012, the Melbourne Comedy Festival in 2011 and 2014, and the Edinburgh Festival in 2011 and 2014.
Quick Facts of Jen Brister
|Celebrated Name||Jen Brister|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Jennifer Brister|
|Profession||Comedian ,Writer ,Actress|
|Place Of Birth||Kingston-Upon-Thames, Greater London|
|High School||Ursuline High School|
|College / University||Richmond College|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry, Writing Career and Acting|
Jen Brister also performed her debut show, “Me, My Mum and I,” at the 2006 Edinburgh Festival Fringe. In addition, from 2007 to 2008, she served as a stand-in broadcaster for BBC 6 Music. She performed “The Other One” in 2016 at the Camden Fringe Comedy Festival and again in 2017 at the Soho Theatre. She addressed the cultural and gender standards taught to kids in her 2018 TED presentation, “Changing the way we bring up our boys,” which was presented at Brighton TEDx.
In addition, she co-hosts a podcast with comic Maureen Younger. She wrote for Diva, g3, Standard Issue, and The Huffington Post among other publications. She participated as a panelist on the BBC program “QI” in January 2022. Victoria Wood is her comic role model.
What is Jen Brister’s estimated net worth?
Jen Brister is a gifted stand-up comedian, writer, and actor who has amassed a sizable fortune via her professional endeavors. As of 2022, Jen Brister’s net worth is predicted to be between between $1 million and $5 million. Although her specific wage has not been made public yet, there is little doubt among her fans that she is earning a respectable sum of money from her work. Her writing job and the entertainment sector are her primary sources of money. She currently makes a modest living from her earnings.
What is Jen Brister Known For?
- being an actress, writer, and stand-up comedian.
- For her work on “Legalize It!”, “Lapse,” and “Lair” (2021, 2022, respectively) (2008).
- being a frequent guest on podcasts like Drunk Women Solving Crime, Global Pillage, and The Guilty Feminist.
What is the Nationality of Jen Brister?
On February 1st of 1975, Jen Brister was born. Greater London, England’s Kingston-Upon-Thames, is where she was born. She goes by Jennifer Brister in full. Her ethnicity is British-White, and she is a British national. She was born to a Spanish mother and an English father, making her a mixed-race person. She was raised by her three brothers and siblings. He is an Aquarius and she practices Christianity.
She attended Wimbledon’s all-girls Ursuline High School for her education. Her next stop was Richmond College. After that, she went on to study acting at Middlesex University in London, where she took a stand-up comedy course in the middle of the 1990s that was the only one of its kind at the time in the UK.
Jen Brister Career Timeline
- Jen has performed all around the world, most notably at the Melbourne Comedy Festival in 2011 and 2014, the Adelaide Festival in 2011 and 2012, and the Edinburgh Festival multiple times.
- Following that, she began giving frequent performances at venues all around the UK, including Banana Cabaret, The Comedy Store (London), the Glee Clubs, Frog & Bucket, and Up the Creek.
- Then, in 2018, she made her debut tour of the UK with her show “Meaningless.”
- Her debut performance, “Me, My Mum and I,” was at the 2006 Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
- She served as a stand-in presenter for BBC 6 Music between 2007 and 2008.
- She and her comedic partner at the time, Clare Warde, presented “Reception” at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2008.
- She then performed a stand-up routine at the Edinburgh Fringe and made an appearance in Trevor Lock’s drama “The One and The Many.”
- In 2011, she performed her second solo show, “British(ish),” in festivals in Melbourne, Adelaide, and Edinburgh. Then, in 2012, she performed “Now and Then,” her third solo show, at the Adelaide and Edinburgh festivals.
- 2014 saw her take on “Wishful Thinking,” her fourth show.
- She presented “The Other One,” her fifth performance, at the Camden Fringe Comedy Festival in 2016 and the Soho Theatre in 2017.
- In 2017, she also gave a performance at BBC “Two’s Live at The Apollo.”
You may also like: Hannah Einbinder
- After a year, she performed her sixth act, “Meaningless,” before a sold-out crowd at the Edinburgh festival. She then addressed the cultural and gender norms taught to kids in a TED talk at Brighton TEDx in 2018 titled “Changing the way we bring up our sons.”
- She was on a panel for “Frankie Boyle’s New World Order” on BBC Two in 2019 and for “The News Quiz” on BBC Radio 4 in September 2018 and May 2019.
- She frequently appears on podcasts including “Global Pillage,” “The Guilty Feminist,” and “Drunk Women Solving Crime.”
- In addition, she co-hosts a podcast with comic Maureen Younger.
- In May 2020, she made an appearance on the TV panel show “Who Said That?”
- In November 2021, she participated as a panelist on the BBC program “Mock The Week.”
- She has participated on the BBC program “QI” as a panelist.
- In the year 2019, Penguin published her debut book as an author, “The Other Mother – A wickedly honest parenting narrative for every kind of family.”
- She has additionally written for Diva, g3, Standard Issue, and The Huffington Post. Additionally, she has written for BBC Scotland.
- Her debut appearance in a feature film was in Adam Ethan Crow’s horror film “Lair.”
Who is Jen Brister married to?
Chloe Martin, Jen Brister’s longtime lover and wife, is the subject of their marriage. Additionally, she gave birth to twin sons in September 2014. Chloe Martin is an actress who specializes in humorous roles. The couple is currently enjoying their life together in Brighton. She is a lesbian in sexual orientation. The names of their children and the date of their wedding have not yet been made public.
What is Jen Brister’s height?
Jen Brister is a stunning and endearing woman who has the ideal height for his body weight. His other body measurement has not yet been made public. Overall, she has a lovely face and a healthy figure. Her brown eyes are brown, and she has short black hair. She pays close attention to what she eats.
Some Interesting Facts
- Jennifer Brister is her real name.
- In 2022, she participated as a panelist on “QI” on the BBC.
- She was born to a Spanish mother and an English father, giving her a mixed ethnicity.
- She is one of three siblings.
- She enrolled in the sole stand-up comedy training offered at the time in the UK in the middle of the 1990s.