Jenn Harcher is a well-known journalist who was born and raised in Ohio, and is currently employed as a meteorologist for the Fox8 news station.
How much is the salary of Jenn Harcher?
Harcher has a yearly compensation ranging from $ 20,000 to $ 100,000 as one of Fox 8’s top meteorologists.
What is Jenn Harcher’s net worth ?
Harcher’s net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million, because to her successful work as a meteorologist.
When and Where was Jenn Harcher Born?
Harcher grew up in Ohio’s Snowbelt Capital, where he was born on March 20. Her age is unknown because she has kept her personal life hidden. As a result, no one knows Jenn’s age or when she celebrates her birthday. She could, however, be in her forties.
Early Childhood Development and Education
She is also a graduate of Ohio State University’s Bachelor of Science program in Atmospheric Science. Before joining Fox 8, she worked for WABI TV5, where she covered a variety of weather-related events across the United States. In terms of her personal life, she has been married to her spouse Jeff for an unknown amount of time and has two gorgeous sons. If you want to learn more about her, here are ten fascinating facts about her.
Jenn Harcher’s Biography and Work Experience
Jenn Harcher is a meteorologist for Fox 8 News in Cleveland, Ohio, where she now works. She previously worked at Bangor, Maine’s WABI TV5.
The Chardon native is no stranger to the lake effect’s effects, and he’s nevertheless willing to put his predictions to the test in this area. Jenn graduated from Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Science in Atmospheric Sciences.
Before joining Fox 8, she worked at WABI TV5 in Bangor, Maine, where she reported on bitter cold, nor’easters, and ice storms. She then moved south to WITN in Greenville, North Carolina, where she covered a record-breaking summer of strong winds, dangerous heat waves, and tropical storms. For the past ten years, she has been anticipating Cleveland’s ever-changing weather.
When Jenn and her husband Jeff aren’t predicting the weather, you’ll see them chasing after their two young sons. She is ecstatic when she sees six and eight-year-olds! Jenn spends her free time golfing, kayaking, fishing, and camping at one of Northeast Ohio’s many beautiful parks. Of course, she loves the Buckeyes, Browns, and Indians, and she also enjoys Cleveland.
Jenn Harcher’s stature
Harcher is a tall man, standing at 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m).
Family of Jenn Harcher
Harcher is the daughter of Chardon residents Al and Diane Harcher. Joe Harcher, of Chardon, is her cousin.
Who is the Husband of Jenn Harcher?
Harcher is a married woman with two children. She is married to Jeff Neill, whom she married on September 23, 2006, at St. Mary’s Church in Chardon, with Father Tom Behrend officiating. Her husband graduated from Chardon High School in 1998 and Kent State University in 2003 with a bachelor’s degree in technology and an associate’s degree in mechanical engineering.
10 Facts on Jenn Harcher:
- Jenn Harcher is a well-known Meteorologist serving as the weathercaster for Fox8 channel.
- Talking about her birthday, we don’t have any information about her date of birth and place of birth is Snowbelt Capital of Ohio.
- On assuming her age, she seems to be currently at the age of mid-thirties.
- Despite being famous for her work she doesn’t seem to have wiki-bio of her own.
- Moving on to her personal, she is married to her husband Jeff for an unknown time but details about her husband are not known.
- Talking about children, they are blessed with two adorable sons whose details are kept hidden.
- Furthermore, she must have earned a fortune from her career but, we don’t have information about her net worth and salary.
- She is well built physically as she stands a decent height and well-maintained body weight with black hair and eyes.
- She is followed by almost five thousand users in her Instagram Account, her Facebook account is liked by more than 23k users and more than 9k users on twitter.
- She was the employee of WABI TV5 before joining Fox8.
Facts of Jenn Harcher
|Education||Ohio State University|