|Celebrated Name||Jennifer Walcott|
|Birth Name||Jennifer Walcott|
|Profession||Model and Actress|
|Place Of Birth||Youngstown, Ohio|
|Parents||Will Update Soon…|
|High School||Lowellville High School|
|College / University||Santa Monica College|
|Husband||Adam Jason Archuleta|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
|Breast Size||31 inches|
|Waist Size||24 inches|
|Hip Size||31 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||36C (US)|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|
Jennifer Walcott is an American model and actress who was named Playmate of the Month by Playboy magazine in August 2001. She is also recognized for being the wife of Adam Jason Archuleta, an NFL player. Similarly, her written poem won a statewide Reader’s Digest prize. Let us learn more about her by reading this article.
What is the net worth of Jennifer Walcott?
Jennifer Walcott has a respectable amount of money and popularity thanks to her career as an actress and model in the entertainment sector. Her estimated net worth is $10 million, according to certain web sources, and her current annual salary is $500 thousand.
What is Jennifer Walcott famous for?
- An American glamour model and actress.
Early life and Childhood
Jennifer was born to her parents in the year 1977 in Youngstown, Ohio, in the United States. Her parents’ identities, on the other hand, have yet to be revealed. She also has three siblings. She is of mixed race and possesses the American nationality. Taurus is her zodiac sign. She went to Lowellville High School for her studies. She then went to Santa Monica College.
Know about Dan Harris Biography | Age, Net Worth (2021), Journalist, ABC News, Family, Affairs, Wife, Kid, Nationality |
Where does Jennifer Walcott work?
- Moving towards her career, Jennifer began her career as a model in mid-2001.
- Before modeling, she attended a Playboy party as a makeup artist working an event, and was taken notice of by accident. She was scheduled to shoot in mid-2001.
- After that, she also appeared in several music videos, television shows, and also in the covers of some reputed magazines.
- Later, she launched her website and appeared in many Playboy magazines.
- Then, She appeared several TV shows such as “Weakest Link”, “Street Smarts”, “Dog Eat Dog”, “Wild On!”, “Russian roulette”, “Howard Stern”, “MTV Cribs”, “Entertainment Tonight”, “Best Damn Sports Show Period”, “Ripley’s Believe It or Not”, “The Other Half”, and “Mom Time.”
- She also appeared in films like American Pie Presents: Band Camp (2005)
- and The Pool Boys (2008).
- In 2006, She was chosen as a finalist to compete in the 2006 WWE Diva Search but dropped out due to conflicts with other projects.
- In 2009, She co-hosted a local advice show in Arizona called Mom Time TV.
- Besides these, She has appeared several times as a “Postal Babe” on Running with Scissors’ official website. Also, She appeared as herself in the Postal III video game.
- Recently, she works as the spokesperson for Ciclon rum and Bally’s slot machine. She is also the new Mickey’s girl.
Who is Jennifer Walcott married to?
In terms of her personal life, Jennifer married her long-term partner, Adam Archuletta, on March 23, 2010 in Cabo San Lucas, with a celebration at the Esperanza Resort.
The couple has been dating since 2005, and they have a son named Jett James Archuleta, whom they welcomed into the world in 2008. After their marriage, the couple had two children, Hawk Archuleta and Piper Rose Archuleta.
How tall is Jennifer Walcott?
Jennifer is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs roughly 48 kilograms, according to her body measurements. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is dark brown. Her physical measurements are 31-24-31 inches, and she wears a 36C bra size (US).