Table of Bio/Wiki
Jeremy Meeks is an American model and Instagram sensation. Because of his model-like features, Jeremy Meeks catapulted to notoriety. It happened while he was in prison, when his mugshot became viral.
What is the net worth of Jeremy Meeks?
View this post on Instagram
Jeremy Meeks has not been nominated for any awards or received any. He has, however, participated on award shows such as the 2017 Princess Grace Awards Gala. In addition, his net worth is reported to be over $5 million, and he earns between $30 and $40,000 every month.
What is Jeremy Meeks’ age?
Jeremy Meeks was born in Stockton, California, on February 7, 1984. In 2020, he will be 36 years old, and his zodiac sign is Aquarius. Jeremy Ray Meeks is his full name, and he is an American citizen. Jeremy is a Christian who is of mixed race (French, Scottish, and African-American). Katherine Angier is his mother’s name, and Ray Meeks is his father’s name. He also has an unnamed sister and a brother named Emery Meeks. Jeremy Meeks is a school dropout in terms of education. After getting arrested by police at the age of 18, he dropped out of school. In addition, his wife, Chloe Green, sent him to finish his schooling.
Jeremy Meeks’s childhood
Jeremy had a dark and depressing childhood. When he was born, his mother was addicted to heroin, and his father was incarcerated for the death of his mother’s best friend. His father was also suspected of kidnapping and rapping another woman, but the kidnapping case was dismissed. He was a heroin baby since both of his parents were heroin addicts. This means he was born addicted to heroin because his mother used it while she was pregnant. He had to care for himself from a young age, thus growing up in that environment was challenging for him. Jeremy was charged with robbery and physically attacking a 16-year-old youngster when he was 18 years old. He was sentenced to two years in a California prison after accepting a plea bargain.
Is Jeremy Meeks dating someone?
He is most likely single when it comes to Jeremy Meeks’s relationship status. Before marrying Melissa, he dated her for almost a year. They met for the first time in 2007. In 2008, Jeremy married. Jeremy Meeks Jr., their son, was born to them. When a photo of Jeremy and British Topshop heiress Chloe Green kissing became viral, their nine-year marriage came to an end. Meeks was dating Chloe Green at the time, and they were engaged but not planning to marry at the time. Their first child, Jayden Meeks-Green, was born in 2018. Similarly, his ex-wife, Chloe, is Sir Philip Green’s daughter and the rich heiress of the ‘Arcadia Group,’ which owns companies including ‘Topman,’ ‘Topshop,’ and ‘Evans.’
Meeks and Chloe split in August 2019, as previously reported. He was pictured with an unknown woman numerous times in early 2020, causing speculation that he was in a new relationship. Robert Meeks is Jeremy’s other son from a prior relationship. He hasn’t mentioned his son’s mother, which is unfortunate.
Jeremy Meeks Rumors and Controversies
Jeremy talked about his terrible beginnings with a heroin-addicted mother and a rapist-murderer father in an interview. He said that his older sister was responsible for him. His sister left the house when he was 18 to join the military. After two years, she returned and legally adopted him and his brother, caring for them. Unfortunately, throughout the interview or on any other platform, he never stated his sister’s name.
What is Jeremy Meeks’ height?
Jeremy Meeks has a height of 6 feet 1 inch and a weight of 75 kilograms. 42-32-16 inches are his chest, waist, and biceps dimensions. He has brown hair and blue-grey eyes as well.
Jeremy Meeks’s professional path
- In 2002, Jeremy received a two-year sentence for a felony, grand theft, and assaulting a boy.
- In June 2004, he was captured again during a gang sweep in Stockton, California.
- After being posted to the Stockton Police Department’s Facebook page, his mugshot soon went viral.
- In March 2016, it gained a lot of likes and comments, and it was also featured in numerous news publications.
- He’s also a Heroin baby, which means he was born with a drug addiction due to his mother’s heroin addiction. His addiction does not define him at the moment; rather, his success as a model does.
- Meeks then began modeling shortly after his release from prison in 2016.
- During New York Fashion Week in 2017, he made his runway debut.
- He even walked the runway for Philipp Plein, a German fashion designer.
- Jeremy Meeks is managed by Jim Jordan of White Cross Management.
- He appears in a FashionNova Men commercial as well as the music video for Olga Buzova’s “WiFi.”
- He’s also walked the Milan Fashion Week runway. Meeks keeps his millions of Instagram followers up to date on a regular basis.
- Aside from modeling, he starred in the Wi-Fi music video by Russian pop artist Olga Buzova in 2018.
- Since mid-2019, he has been working on the debut of his fashion label.
- He secured a contract with Fashion Concept GmbH, a German company. Similarly, at the ‘Milan Fashion Week,’ he was the first to present the streetwear brand ‘Extremedy’s’ fall 2020 collection.
- He’s also stated a desire to compose music. He’s apparently been approached about appearing on reality series.
Quick Facts about Jeremy Meeks
|Full Name:||Jeremy Meeks|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inch (1.85m)|
|Sibling:||Brother Emery Meeks and a sister|