Jermaine Lloyd Pennant is an English footballer who previously played as a winger for Billericay Town. Flag has 24 goals to his name and has played for 15 different clubs. As a kid, he used to play for Notts County, his hometown club.
Table of Bio/Wiki
How much is Jermaine Lloyd net worth?
Arsenal of Notts County paid £ 2 million for Jermaine. Before joining Liverpool on a four-year contract worth £ 6.9 million, he had previously played for Watford, Leeds United, and Birmingham City.
The total worth of Jermaine’s assets is currently estimated to be around £1.3 million. In Liverpool, he made roughly £30,000 per week. At Real Zaragoza, he was paid over £80,000 per week, while at Wigan Athletic, he was paid around £25,000 per week.
What is the Age of Jermaine Lloyd?
Jermaine Lloyd Pennant was born in The Meadows, Nottingham, England, on January 15, 1983. His first experience with the Zodiac sign was Capricorn. Gary (father), a semi-pro football player, is his father. Gary, Jermaine’s father, pushed him to participate in sports. He is from a dark ethnic background and is British.
Flag grew up in a drug-infested and wrongdoing-infested neighborhood, and his dedication to football allowed him to remain away from wrongdoing for the rest of his life. At the age of 14, he left home and moved in with YTS players aged 16, 17, and 18.
Who is Jermaine Lloyd’s wife?
Jermaine began dating Amii Grove, a lovely model, in 2007. Woods “delivered retaliation by trashing 200,000 pounds of his architect gear” after discovering CCTV footage of Pennant’s extortion. Pennant began seeing Jennifer Metcalfe, the actress from Hollyoaks, in January 2009.
Jermaine Lloyd, a footballer, and his wife
Lara Murphy drew him in. Trey was born in August of 2010 and is the couple’s first child. When his child was a year old, Jermaine’s contract with Murphy expired. He replaced her with fashion model Alice Goodwin. He also married Alice in May of 2014. In October of 2018, they appeared on the Jeremy Kyle Show.
How tall is Jermaine Lloyd?
Jermaine stands 5’8″ tall and weighs 68 kilos. His eyes are damaged, and his hair is dark and earthy.
Jermaine Lloyd, a footballer.
Jermaine Lloyd’s professional career
- At the age of 16, he began his football career. He joined Notts County, an adolescent organization, when he was 15 years old. Flag’s performance in the ensemble earned a lot of praise. On November 30, 1999, he made his League Cup debut against Middlesbrough at the age of 16 years and 319 days.
- Lloyd has signed paperwork for a staggering £2 million, a world record for a 15-year-old. He beat Gerry Ward’s previous record by two days.
- He won 24 covers for Arsenal in the under-21 division. Jermaine played at Arsenal for seven years, starting five times and performing a capping stunt against Southampton in his complete league debut in May 2003.
- He went 49 games without losing a game in a row. Arsène Wenger, Arsenal’s manager, was furious with Pennant, who had been late for practice earlier.
- Between 2002 and 2004, Flag played for Watford and Leeds United.
- He also played first-team football for Leeds United, who were relegated at the end of the 2003/04 season.
- In 2006, he signed a deal with Liverpool for £6.7 million, which was his highest transfer fee. Before being loaned out to Portsmouth, he made numerous appearances for Liverpool. He joined Real Zaragoza in 2009. Similarly, he spent the 2010-2011 season on loan with Stoke City.
- Finally, in December 2010, he signed a long-term contract with Stoke City. Manchester United defeated him in the 2010 FA Cup final. In addition, he competed in the UEFA Europa League. Tampines Rovers and the flying winger have agreed to a one-year contract.
Quick Facts of Jermaine Lloyd
|Full Name:||Jermaine Lloyd|
|Birthday:||January 15, 1983|
|Net Worth:||£ 6.9 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|