Jesse Singal is a Brooklyn-based journalist. He is a former contributing writer as well as a journalist for The New York magazine.
Previously, he was a behavioral science and political writer. As of now, the man is busy writing a book of his own. He is now a full-time author.
10 Facts on Jesse Singal
- Jesse Singal is an American journalist and writer. Moreover, he is currently writing a book related to behavioral science.
- Singal has not yet made for Wikipedia or IMDb. Nonetheless, certain wiki and bio details about him are available on online sites including his personal page.
- Jesse’s age should be in the 30s. However, the man has not talked about his real age or birthday. Also, his birth sign is not found.
- Singal is American by nationality since he was born in the USA. Besides, his ethnicity and religious details are under the curtain.
- Jesse is a handsome man with a phenomenal personality. He has an average height and a nice body built. He believes in hard work and is passionate as well.
- Singal looks like a married man. But his actual relationship stats are not yet available. Also, the man has not shared any info on his girlfriend or wife.
- Jesse is an educated man. He was a Bosch Fellow in Berlin, Germany. Likewise, he joined Princeton University and graduated with a Master’s in Public Affairs.
- Singal is a journalist by profession. His articles are famous and are available online. One of them is “When Children Say They’re Transgender” which is published by The Atlantic.
- Jesse earns a handsome salary from his career. Moreover, he has collected a heavy net worth as well. However, the actual details of his fortune are not yet revealed.
- Singal does not have an Instagram account. But he is active on Twitter with over 66.9 K followers.
Facts of Jesse Singal