Jessica Miesel is an actress and singer who has been singing classical music since the age of 8. She has acted in Let’s Stay Together, Zoe Ever After, Office Christmas Party, Blind Trust, The Resident, and more.
She was active on Model Mayhem from 2007 to 2013. Jessica is represented by the agency, J Pervis Talent.
10 facts on Jessica Miesel
- Jessica Miesel is a 36 years old American actress. she was born on the 6th of October but the year is not disclosed.
- She is 5 feet 7 inches and her weight is 90 kg. She has long black hair and green eyes.
- Miesel was born in Atlanta, Georgia, US. She is of American nationality and her ethnicity is Caucasian.
- Jessica has worked in the commercial of Method Soap, Tenet Healthcare, Time Warner Cable, GA Commuter Options. She is known for her strong comedic timing.
- Miesel is the daughter of Bobi Harms Miesel. Her father’s name is not known but she has posted about her parents on her Instagram account. It is not clear whether she has any siblings or not.
- The estimated net worth of Jessica is $500 thousand. The American actress has a salary of $10 thousand. However, her properties and cars have not been disclosed.
- Her Wikipedia page is not available yet but you may read her age, parents, net worth, ethnicity, career, and more from here.
- Jessica is currently single. She has not disclosed anything about dating anyone. When it comes to love life and relationship, she is very private.
- Miesel attended the Shorter University in Rome, Georgia, and graduated in the year 2006 with a BFA in Musical Theatre. She is trained in musical theatre, country, classical, jazz, and pop singing.
- On Instagram, Jessica has around 4.1k followers and has made more than 865 posts. She joined Twitter in April 2009 and has 1.2k followers. She is also on Facebook with 261 followers and TikTok with 445 followers.
Facts of Jessica Miesel
|Height||5 Feet 7 Inches|
|Parents||Bobi Harms Miesel|
|Net Worth||$500 thousand|
|Education||Shorter University in Rome|