Jett Klyne is a child actor from the United States. He is just 7 years of age but has already featured in many acting projects. He was born in the year 2013 in an acting background. Both his parents, Paul and Destee are successful actors. Hence, it was easier for Jett to choose acting as his career.
The first work of Jett’s life was as a model in a baby food magazine. He then started featuring in commercials. In fact, he was just 4 years old when he featured in a movie. He got a role in the movie 13 Steps. After that, he got a chance to work in the biggest television shows as well.
10 facts about Jett Klyne
- Jett Klyne was born in the year of 2013 in the United States.
- As of 2020, he is 7 years of age, but the exact birth date and birthplace of Jett is not available.
- He was born and raised by his parents Paul Klyne and Destee Klyne who are actors themselves.
- Jett is a child actor who started working when he was just 2 years old. In 2009, he featured on a cover of a baby food magazine.
- He holds an American nationality, belongs to the white ethnic group, and follows Christianity as his religion.
- To date, there is no dedicated Wikipedia page of Klyne, however, his information is available on various other platforms.
- As per the sources, he has a net worth of $250,000 USD, which is huge for someone his age.
- He has a decent height standing 5 feet tall with a good athletic body.
- Jett doesn’t have a girlfriend as he is too young to be in a relationship, and he is focused on his acting career.
- Klyne uses various social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter to communicate with his fans. In fact, there are 4.5k followers on his Instagram account.
Facts of Jett Klyne
|Parents||Destee and Paul Klyne|
|Net Worth||$250,000 USD|