|19 Feb, 1964
|Best Match for Marriage:
|5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)
|Harvard Business School
Jide Zeitlin is an American-Nigerian businessman, philanthropist, and entrepreneur. Following sexual harassment allegations, Jide Zeitlin resigned as CEO of Tapestry. Tapestry Inc has also begun an investigation into his behavior and persona.
How much is the net worth of Jide Zeitlin?
The businessman has undoubtedly amassed a sizable fortune over the course of his career. Jide Zeitlin currently has a net worth of $18 million.
Childhood of Jide Zeitlin
Jide Zeitlin was born in 1964 and celebrates his birthday on February 19th. Similarly, the businessman is currently 57 years old. Likewise, he was born in Ibadan, Nigeria. Furthermore, he is of Nigerian-American descent and was born under the sign of Pisces.
Moving on to his family, Jide has not revealed any information about his relatives. Similarly, there is no information on the businessman’s siblings on the internet. As a result, Jide is almost certainly a single child.
Furthermore, the names and identities are still unknown. Jide lived in Pakistan with the family of a journalist. Similarly, he later relocated to the United States and began his formal education.
Education of Jide Zeitlin
Jide Zeitlin continued his education at a local high school. He attended Amherst College after graduating from high school. Jide also has a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and English.
Similarly, Jide passed the entrance exam and was accepted into Harvard Business School. The businessman has a master’s degree in business administration from Harvard Business School.
Jide Zeitlin began working on his career after graduating. He went on to work as the Chief Operating Officer COO for Goldman Sachs Investment Banking Division after graduating. He held a number of senior management positions in Goldman’s investment banking division during his tenure there.
The businessman stayed with the company for nearly 19 years. Similarly, Jide resigned from his position at the company in 2006. He went on to become the founder and managing director of the Keffu Group in New York City in 2006. During his time at the group, he honed his business skills and helped the company reach new heights. Jide retired from the Keffi Group after 13 years of service.
Furthermore, in the year 2006, he became an employee of Inc. Tapestry is a modern luxury lifestyle brand house based in New York. Similarly, Jide was named Tapestry’s Chief Executive Officer in September 2019 to succeed Victor Luis. He was an important part of Coach’s development outside of North America at the start of his tenure.
Jide was named President and CEO of Coach Japan before taking over responsibility for the brand’s entire international organization. Furthermore, in June 2006, the businessman was elected to Tapestry’s Board of Directors. From November 2014 to July 2020, he served as Chairman of the Board.
What is the relationship status of Jide Zeitlin?
Tina Goldberg is Jide Zeitlin’s wife. Similarly, the couple has two children. Tina also works at Anna Klein as a global fashion executive and chief commercial officer.
Scandals about Jide Zeitlin
Sexual misconduct has been leveled against Jide Zeitlin. As a result of the charges leveled against him, he has also resigned as CEO of the company. The woman who accused him of sexual misconduct provided evidence that he had previously harassed her.
Body Measurements, Height, and Weight
Jide Zeitlin is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 72 kg. Similarly, the businessman has black hair and shimmery black eyes.
Jide Zeitlin is not currently active on any social media platforms.
Facts about Jide Zeitlin
- In 1987, after completing his formal studies, he joined Goldman Sachs Investment Banking Division as Chief Operating Officer (COO). He worked for the investment firm for 19 years before leaving in 2006.
- Jide joined The Keffi Group in New York City as Managing Director and Founder in 2006. In 2019, he resigned from his position after 13 years.
- Since 2006, he has served on the board of the Affiliated Managers Group.
- Jide Zeitlin assumed the role of Board Chairman of the Nigerian Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) in 2012. While working for the Nigerian Investment Authority, he is attempting to give his all.
- In the year 2006, he worked for Tapestry Inc. On July 21, 2020, he resigned from his position as CEO after 14 years. He felt honored while working with a fantastic team of 25K professionals over there. On the other hand, he admired the combination of powerful individuals such as Coach, Kate Spade New York, and Stuart Weitzman, who encouraged cultural diversity in the company.
- He has over 20 years of experience working for some of New York’s most prestigious companies.
- Aside from that, he was grateful to the American family who adopted him when he was five years old. They gave him the best education and facilities, allowing him to begin his career in the industry.
- He gained extensive cultural knowledge while living in Africa, Pakistan, the Philippines, and the United States. Furthermore, he was in Pakistan when Bangladesh gained independence with the assistance of India.
- He received an honorary degree from Amherst College in 2014.
- He served on the boards of Harvard Business School, the Doris Duke Charitable Foundation, Montefiore Medical Center, and Playwright Horizons.