Quick Facts of Jim Harder
|Profession||Real Estate Broker|
Jim Harder is a licensed real estate broker in the United States. He is well-known not for his new career, but for being the husband of Susie Essman, a well-known American stand-up comic. Sussie is also a television director, actor, and actress.
Jim Harder has acted in a number of films and television shows, including Curb Your Enthusiasm, Bolt, Loving Leah, and others. In the year 2009, Jim and Susie married in New York City, New York, United States. On the internet, there is very little detail about Jim. And after nearly 12 years of marriage, the couple does not seem to have any children.
The couple enjoys spending time together and is very content with one another. They help each other out and are currently enjoying the high life. They seem to be spreading their joy every day, and there is no hint of divorce until this date.
Her 10 Facts:
- Jim Harder is in his late sixties, but his precise birthday is uncertain.
- There is no detail about his height, weight, or body dimensions available.
- He is an American citizen who was born in one of the United States of America’s states.
- He works as a real estate broker for a living.
- His parents and brothers are unknown to us.
- Jim’s approximate net worth is currently under investigation and will be revealed as soon as possible.
- He has been married to Susie Essman, a well-known American stand-up comedian, since 2008, but the couple does not have any children.
- He is thought to have finished his education at one of the United States’ universities.
- Jim’s social media pages seem to be mostly anonymous.
- Jim and Susie were married in 2009 in New York City, New York, United States, and they may still be living there.
You may also like Maria Vorontsova.