Jimena Guerra is an entertainer and a maker from Mexico who is known for her work in The Fifth Edict (2011), Terminales (2008), and Amar a morir (2009).
Jimena is a Mexican public brought into the world in the year 1998. She accounts for herself as a grandma who lives in the body of a young lady. She is an understudy of brain science.
10 realities about Jimena Guerra
- Jimena Guerra was brought into the world in the last part of the 80s and she was conceived and raised in Mexico.
- Guerra was raised by her folks close by her kin. Nonetheless, as she likes to carry on with private life, the data about her folks or her kin isn’t out.
- Starting at 2020, Guerra is 32 years old, in any case, there are no sources that give the specific data about her introduction to the world date and origin.
- Jimena doesn’t possess a devoted Wiki page, be that as it may, there are different sources on the web which give data about Guerra.
- Guerra has a respectable body structure with excellent tallness of 5 feet 6 inches tall. Her dark hair and enormous bruised eyes make her look alluring.
- Jimena entered the film business in the year 1990 with the job of Lupe in the television arrangement Tres veces Sofia. Until now, she has been associated with an aggregate of 19 motion pictures.
- Being associated with the film business for such a long time, it is certain that she has brought in a ton of cash. The total assets subtleties of Jimena is under audit.
- The data about her relationship is inaccessible. Be that as it may, according to the sources, Jimena is single and doesn’t have a spouse.
- Guerra loves to invest her relaxation energy in online media where she shares photographs and cooperates with her fans.
- Truth be told, her Instagram account is private where she has around 501 supporters. Likewise, she has shared 545 posts for her.
Facts of Jimena Guerra
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|