Quick Facts of John P.A. Loannidis
|Name||John P.A. Loannidis|
|Birthday||August 21, 1965|
|Net Worth||$1 Million – $5 Million|
John P.A Loannidis is broadly known as John Ioannidis is a celebrated doctor/researcher from California, USA. The disease transmission specialist who was raised in Athens, Greece has given numerous commitments to nearby proof-based medication.
John P.A Loannidis is known for his accomplishments in metascience nearby clinical medication and sociologies.
Besides, the highest level alumni from the College of Athens Clinical School are present as of now utilizing his involvement with the current circumstances of the pandemic because of the novel Covid.
He was discovered to be associated with the disputable explanation where he was discovered to call worldwide lockdown absolutely silly because of dubious affirmations.
Trivia and Facts
- Discussing Who is John Ioannidis? he is a renowned Greek-American meta-scientist who is likewise an educator at Stanford College.
- He was brought into the world on August 21, 1965, in New York, USA and he is right now 57 years old.
- He is popular for his work in the field of the study of disease transmission and meta-research. He has his very own Wikipedia bio.
- He was brought into the world in New York, however, he was brought up in Athens Greece, and finished a portion of his schooling there, he is American by identity.
- Proceeding onward to his own subtleties, he is hitched to his better half Despina Contopoulos-Loannidis for obscure timeframe are still attached.
- Discussing his family, his family moved to Athens after his introduction to the world and raised him there. However, the insights regarding his folks and another individual from family aren’t accessible.
- Observing his actual highlights, he stands good stature with kept up body weight and seen for the most part with a mustache.
- He doesn’t have any sort of online media presence.
- He is presently occupied in his meta-research on the novel Covid and engaged with numerous meetings and public interviews.
you may also like Paul Song.