Facts of John Paul Monahan
|Full Name:||John Paul Monahan|
|Birth Date:||January 9, 1956|
|Death Date:||January 24, 1998|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
|Birth Place||Long Island, New York|
|Education||Washington and Lee University, Georgetown Law School|
|Father||John P. Monahan Jr|
|Siblings||Chris Monahan, Clare Myers, Kathryn Monahan, Henry Monahan, Barbara Monahan, and Sally Monahan Zogry|
|Kids||Ellie Monahan and Caroline Couric Monahan|
John Paul Monahan, an attorney and legal commentator for NBC News, became well-known as the spouse of American journalist, presenter, producer, and author Katie Couric.
Table of Bio/Wiki
What is the John Paul Monahan’s net worth ?
John Paul Monahan has net worth was thought to be $20 million. The average annual compensation of an American lawyer is roughly $148,910, according to several web databases. Before his passing, he must have made the same amount of money.
John’s wife, on the other hand, is thought to have a net worth of $110 million as a result of her work as a journalist, presenter, producer, and author. A presenter’s annual income is $56,844, whereas a journalist’s average compensation is $42343, according various web references.
On January 9, 1956, John Paul Monahan had his eyes opened to this wonderful planet. He was created in Long Island, New York, in the USA. When he passed away, he was 42 years old. Every January 9th, he used to have a birthday celebration. His natal chart was a Capricorn. His mother was Carol Monahan, and his father was John P. Monahan Jr.
Similarly, he was one of his parents’ seven children. With his other six siblings, John grew up. Chris Monahan, Clare Myers, Kathryn Monahan, Henry Monahan, Barbara Monahan, and Sally Monahan Zogry are some of his siblings. He was of white ethnic heritage and possessed American nationality.
John had successfully finished his Washington and Lee University graduation. Following that, he applied to Georgetown Law School in Washington, D.C.
Who was the wife of John Paul Monahan?
At the time of his passing, John and Katie Couric were a happy couple. His wife works as a journalist, presenter, producer, and writer in the United States. In 1988, John and Katie began dating.
The pair made their relationship official after a year of dating. John and Katie had a home together until his passing. Sadly, their union did not survive very long.
Yes, John and Katie Couric were fortunate to have two kids. Ellie and Caroline Couric Monahan are their daughters’ names. On July 23, 1991, Ellie was born in Washington, D.C., in the United States.
Caroline was also born in New York, New York, in the United States on January 5, 1996. Ellie will be 31 years old in 2022, while Caroline will be 26.
What is the causes of John Paul Monahan’s demise?
On January 24, 1998, John passed away at Manhattan’s Lenox Hill Hospital. He passed away at age 42. Colon cancer was the reason for his demise. When cells in the colon or rectum multiply uncontrolled, colorectal cancer results.
The Associated Press reports that he underwent colon cancer surgery in June. Early in 1997, he received a cancer diagnosis, yet he kept working and reporting the Unabomber trial until just last month.
When did Katie Couric left CBS ?
The Evening News’ ratings were dropping when Katie Couric left. She was the first only female anchor of a major network’s nightly broadcast for 15 years at Today before announcing her resignation to join CBS Evening News.
Do you know about the The John Paul Monahan Career?
- John worked as a lawyer and legal expert for NBC News.
- He also worked at the United States District Court for the District of Columbia as Judge Thomas Hogan’s clerk.
- Similarly, his wife Katie Couric is a journalist, presenter, and producer from the United States.
- She writes books in addition to being a journalist.
- Picture of Katie Couric receiving an honor (Photo: Getty Images)
- Similar to this, she started her career as an intern at the ABC News bureau in 1979.
- She is currently employed by CNN as a reporter and editor.
- She rose to recognition while serving as the managing editor and anchor for the CBS Evening News from 2006 to 2011.
- Katie has made numerous high-profile television appearances, such as on Today, NBC Nightly News, CBS Evening News, Good Morning America, Unbelievable, and other programs.
- Her works include General Hospital, Murphy Brown, Shark Tale, Fed Up, Under the Gun, and many other films, TV shows, and documentaries.
You may also like John Molner