Table of Bio/Wiki
What is Jon Bon Jovi’s net worth?
March 2, 1962
1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)
Country of Origin:
United States of America
Source of Wealth:
October 14, 2022
John Francis Bongiovi Jr. is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, philanthropist, and actor. Jon Bon Jovi is his stage name. He also works as a producer. He is one of the best-selling musicians in the world, with over 130 million albums sold worldwide. And he has two solo albums and 12 studio albums with his band to his credit. Sex in the City, Ally McBeal, and other films are among his credits.
He was listed #50 on Billboard Magazine’s “Power 100” list in 2012, a list of “The Most Powerful and Influential People In The Music Business.” He was listed #50 on Billboard Magazine’s “Power 100” list in 2012, a list of “The Most Powerful and Influential People In The Music Business.” In the year 2001, Jon Bon Jovi received an honorary Doctorate of Humanities from Monmouth University in West Long Branch, New Jersey.
What is the Net Worth of Jon Bon Jovi?
As of October 2022, Jon Bon Jovi’s net worth is estimated to be $410 Million.
He is an American rock performer, singer, songwriter, record producer, musician, actor, and philanthropist. Bon Jovi is best known for being the founding member and lead singer of the rock band Bon Jovi. Since its inception in 1983, the band has seen a million faces and has rocked them all.
Bon Jovi can easily generate $100 – $150 million in a typical touring year. For example, the band earned $135 million worldwide in 2019. During that time, Jon amassed a personal fortune of $410 million.
Gossips and Rumors of Jon Bon Jovi :
In a rant, Jon Bon Jovi slams the Kardashians and the “Real Housewives”: “I’ve Never Given 60 Seconds of My Life to Them.”
Jessica Vacco-Bola contributed to this article. In a new interview, Bon Jovi lambasted modern celebrity culture and reality TV stars. During an interview with Lisa Wilkinson on The Sunday Project, the 56-year-old musician, who has sold over 130 million records worldwide, went off on Kim Kardashian and Bravo’s Real Housewives franchise. ‘I think it’s horrible that we live in that environment, and I can assure you that I’ve never dedicated 60 seconds of my life to one of those Housewives of Blah Blah and Kardashians,’ he raged. Bon Jovi then went on to discuss Kim Kardashian’s 2007 sex tape with musician Ray J, which was released.
- For being the founder and lead singer of the rock band Bon Jovi, which was founded in 1983.
Early Life of Jon Bon Jovi :
Jon Bon Jovi was born on March 2, 1962, in Perth Amboy, New Jersey, under the name John Francis Bongiovi Jr. Bon Jovi grew up as a devout Catholic. He is an American citizen. John Francis Bongiovi Sr. and Carol are his parents. His father was of Italian and Slovak ancestry (from Sciacca, Sicily), and his mother was of German and Russian ancestry. Anthony and Matthew are two of his siblings. Pisces is his zodiac sign.
He enrolled in St. Joseph High School in Metuchen, New Jersey, and later transferred to Sayreville War Memorial High School in Parlin, New Jersey, for his studies.
Body Features of Jon Bon Jovi:
Jon has a really appealing body shape. He has a very attractive and hot body. He stands at a tall 5 ft 9 inches tall and weighs a healthy 77 kg. His hair is light brown, and his eyes are blue. His bodily measures are 42 inches across the chest, 15 inches around the arms, and 33 inches around the waist. He draws a lot of attention to himself because of his charming appearance.
Career of Jon Bon Jovi:
- Jon began his career in the month of June of 1982, when he recorded the song “Runaway.”
- After being chosen for inclusion on the station’s compilation album of local homegrown talent, his song becomes a local smash.
- Following that, Mercury Records signed him to a recording contract in 1983 to promote “Runaway.”
- On January 21, 1984, he formed a band and released their self-titled debut album.
- The band’s breakthrough album, “Slippery When Wet,” was published in 1980.
- Their fourth album, “New Jersey,” was released in 1988 and was a commercial success.
- Following that, Bon Jovi and Sambora were approached to help create Cher’s self-titled album in 1987, and they sang together on the hit “We All Sleep Alone” and later produced a number more tracks.
- In 1989, they also produced and co-wrote the song “Hell Is Living Without You” for Alice Cooper’s album Trash.
- Later, in early 1990, the band disbanded.
- In the same year, he released a soundtrack for the film “Young Guns II,” also known as “Blaze of Glory,” which reached number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
- His album “Blaze of Glory” also received a Golden Globe nomination, an Academy Award nomination, and a Grammy Award nomination for Favorite Pop/Rock Single at the American Music Awards.
- Jambco Records, his own label, was founded by him in 1991. He subsequently went on to produce Aldo Nova’s Blood on the Bricks and Billy Falcon’s Pretty Blue World albums.
- He recorded a soundtrack for the film “Stand Up Guys,” also known as “Not Running Anymore,” in 2012.
- It was revealed on the 13th of December 2012 that “Not Running Anymore” would be nominated for a Golden Globe Award.
- He has devoted his entire life to his acting career.
- Moonlight and Valentino, The Leading Man, Homegrown, Little City, No Looking Back, Row Your Boat, Vampires Los Muertos, U-571, Cry Wolf, National Lampoon’s Pucked, Pay It Forward, Young Guns II, and New Year’s Eve are some of his films.
- Sex and the City, 30 Rock, Las Vegas, The West Wing, and an extended spell on Ally McBeal are among his TV performances.
As of October 2022, Jon Bon Jovi’s net worth is estimated to be $410 Million.
Recognition & Achievements
Jon Bon Jovi, one of the richest and most well-known rock stars in the world, has received countless honors and nominations.
Here are some of Jon Bon Jovi’s career high points:
- In 1989, Jon Bon Jovi won Favorite Male Singer at the Kids’ Choice Awards.
- At the Academy Awards in 1991, Bon Jovi was up for Best Music, Original Song.
- In 1991, Bon Jovi won a Golden Globe for Best Original Song – Motion Picture for the song “Blaze of Glory.”
- Together with Jennifer Nettles, Bon Jovi was nominated for Vocal Event of the Year at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
- In 2007, Bon Jovi’s song “Who Says You Can’t Go Home” with Jennifer Nettles received a Grammy for Best Country Collaboration with Vocals.
Affairs of Jon Bon Jovi:
Jon Bon Jovi is a husband and father. On April 29, 1989, he married his high school girlfriend, Dorothea Hurley. Stephanie Rose (daughter) and Jesse James Louis, Jacob Hurley, and Romeo Jon are the names of the couple’s four children.
In the year 1984, he was in a relationship with Diane Lane and Lita Ford. His name was also associated to Helena Christensen and Calista Flockhart, two beautiful women.
The pair is currently living a happy and healthy life. There is no indication that they are apart. The duo has also been seen in a number of public venues.
More Facts About Jon Bon Jovi
|Celebrated Name||Jon Bon Jovi|
|Nick Name||Captain Kidd|
|Birth Name||John Francis Bongiovi, Jr|
|Height||5 feet and 9 inches|
|Place Of Birth||Perth Amboy, New Jersey, US|
|Net Worth||$410 Million|
|Best Known For||Frontman of Bon Jovi|
|Total Amount Of Charity||15000000|
|Children||4: Stephanie Rose, Jesse James Louis, Jacob Hurley, and Romeo Jon|
|Chest Size||42 in|
|Waist Size||33 in|
|Father||John Francis Bongiovi Sr.|
|Siblings||Anthony and Matthew|
|High School||St. Joseph High School|
|Famous For||For being as the founder and frontman of the rock band Bon Jovi, which was formed in the year 1983|
|Awards Won||MTV Europe Music Awards and BRIT Awards|
|Source of Wealth||Singing and acting career|
|Links||Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia, Instagram|