Table of Bio/Wiki
Quick Facts About Jon Lovett
|Celebrated Name||Jon Lovett|
|Birth Name||Jonathan Ira Lovett|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Woodbury, New York|
|High School||Syosset High School|
|College / University||Williams College|
|Education||Degree in Mathematics|
|Best Known For||Fiance of Ronan Farrow.|
|Famous For||Co-founder of political media company, “Crooked Media”.|
|Body Measurement||38-32-36 inches|
|Bicep Size||10 inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Joker and podcaster Jon Lovett is an American who used to write speeches for President Obama. He is best known as one of the co-founders of the political media group “Crooked Media,” which was started during the Obama administration. For the same company, he also hosts “Pod Save America” and “Lovett or Leaves It.” After working on HBO’s “The Newsroom,” Lovette rose to fame as one of the creators of the short-lived comedy show “1600 Penn.”
People know him for his relationship with Ronan Farrow, which started in 2011 and ended in 2019. They’ve been together since then, and they were just married this year. Over 872k people follow him on Twitter (@jonlovett) and more than 49k people follow him on Instagram (@jonlovett).
What is Jon Lovett’s Net Worth?
Jon Lovett has a job as a podcaster, comedian, and former speechwriter that has made him a lot of money. A lot of money has been made by Jon Lovett over the last 10 years. He started his job in 2004. His net worth is said to be $12 million.
What is Jon Lovett Famous for?
- Famous as co-founder of a political media company, “Crooked Media”.
- Known as the fiance of Ronan Farrow.
Where is Jon Lovett From?
Jon Lovett was born in the United States on August 17, 1982, in Woodbury, New York. Jonathan Ira Lovett is his given name. He is an American citizen. Lovette is of White ethnicity, and his zodiac sign is Leo.
Jon Lovett was born into a Ukrainian-Jewish Reform household. Lovett, who was born and raised in Woodbury, Long Island, has always been interested in learning and is even proficient in math and science. He attended Syosset High School before enrolling at Williams College, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in mathematics in 2004. He was even the 2004 Williams College Class Speaker at commencement. After college, Lovett worked as a paralegal for a year while still doing stand-up comedy.
Jon Lovett’s Career Highlights:
- Jon Lovett started his career initially volunteering for John Kerry’s presidential campaign in 2004.
- He then briefly worked in Jon Corzine’s Senate office.
- In 2005, he was hired to assist Sarah Hurwitz as a speechwriter for then-Senator Hillary Clinton for whom he even wrote speeches throughout her 2008 presidential campaign.
- He subsequently began writing speeches for then-President Barack Obama for which he even won an anonymous contest. He wrote speeches in the Obama administration for three years.
- While in his administration, Lovett also co-hosted The Ringer’s political podcast, “Keepin’ it 1600”. Eventually, they founded a liberal media company, “Crooked Media”, along with the flagship podcast, “Pod Save America”, “Crooked Media”, and “Pod Save America”.
- Lovett began hosting a panel show podcast, “Lovett or Leave It” in March 2017.
- Before his work in the Obama administration, Lovett started working as a screenwriter that he even collaborated working as a co-creator, executive producer, and writer on the television series, “1600 Penn”.
- He then worked as a writer, producer, and advisor on season three of HBO’s, “The Newsroom”.
Ronan Farrow, Jon Lovett’s long-term boyfriend, has proposed to him. Farrow is an American journalist best known for his investigative reporting on allegations of sexual abuse against film producer Harvey Weinstein. He is the son of actress Mia Farrow and filmmaker Woody Allen. They started dating in 2011 and became engaged in 2019, almost eight years later, after Farrow put a proposal to Lovett in the draft of his book, “Catch and Kill: Lies, Spies, and a Conspiracy to Protect Predators.” In August of this year, the couple purchased a $1.87 million property in Los Angeles. Lovett is an ardent supporter of same-sex marriage and an active member of the LGBT community.
Jon Lovett is a handsome 30-year-old man. His height is 5ft. 8inches (1.733m), and his body weight is around 60kg (132 lbs). His physical measurements are 38-32-36 inches, with a biceps size of 10 inches. With brown hair and dark brown eyes, he has a light complexion.