Jon Matteson is an actor. He is also acknowledged as a comedian.
Jon is not only an actor but also a producer and writer. He is popular for his works in Chicago Fire Topher and Black Friday Paul Matthews.
Recently, Jon was seen in a horror and comedy musical titled “The Guy Who Didn’t Like Musicals” by Starkid’s.
10 Facts – Jon Matteson
- Jon Matteson’s date of birth and age are unavailable. Though looking at his pictures he may be running in his late twenties or early thirties.
- Jon has an impressive height and a suitable weight according to his height. But the actual details of height and also weight are still not published.
- Matteson’s net worth details are inaccessible. Through his film and comedy project, his earning may be more than a million but the exact fact is not known yet.
- Now talking about his relationship we don’t have any information. Maybe he is dating and has a girlfriend. His girlfriend’s whereabouts are successfully hidden.
- The actor seems to be close to his family. But he has not shared his parent’s names. He is also blessed with an elder sister named Stephanie Matteson. Also, his father is an Army Colonel whereas his mother is a poet.
- Jon graduated in acting and drama from the University of Kansas.
- He was born in North Carolina but was raised in different army bases within the United States. He is holding an American nationality.
- Matteson is the founding member at rediscovering theatre. It focused mainly on the reinventing of the classical works to the audiences.
- Jon has also work in Hamlet on stage and also backstage both. He is also remembered for his performance in Royalties Glen.
- Matteson has an account on Instagram and Twitter. His Instagram has 51k followers whereas twitter has 17.9k followers.
Facts of Jon Matteson
|Education||University of Kansas|