Jonah Hill is a well-known American actor, director, producer, screenwriter, and comedian. Accepted (2006), Grandma’s Boy (2006), Superbad (2007), Knocked Up (2007), Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008), Get Him to the Greek (2010), 21 Jump Street (2012), This Is the End (2013), 22 Jump Street (2014), War Dogs (2016), The Wolf of Wall Street (2013), and many others are among his most successful and best films. He was also nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in the film “The Wolf of Wall Street.”
Table of Bio/Wiki
How much is Jonah Hill worth?
As of 2018, American actor, producer, writer, and comedian Kevin Hart’s net worth was projected to be $45 million. His pay has yet to be determined.
Well Known For:
- Jonah has a reputation for doing humorous parts.
- He is most recognized for his roles as Peter Brand in Moneyball (2011), Donnie Azoff in The Wolf of Wall Street (2013), Michael Finkel in True Story (2014), and Morton Schmidt in the Jump Street movie franchise.
What is Jonah Hill up to?
Hill was born on December 20, 1983. Jonah Hill Feldstein is his given name. He was born in the city of Los Angeles, California, in the United States of America. Richard Feldstein is his father’s name, and Sharon Lyn is his mother’s. Sagittarius is his zodiac sign. He has a brother named Jordan Feldstein and a sister named Beanie Feldstein. He is an American citizen. He graduated from the University of Colorado Boulder after attending Crossroads School. His faith is Jewish.
Career of Hill:
- Hill began his acting career as the lead in the comedy film “Superbad.”
- He hosted Saturday Night Live on March 15, 2008, with Mariah Carey as a guest.
- Then he appeared as a principle in the film “The Hangover.”
- On April 1, 2009, he appeared as a guest star in an episode of Reno 911!
- After that, he appeared in the comedy film “Funny People” in 2009, and then in the mockumentary “Bruno” the following year.
- He appeared in an episode of The Simpsons called “Pranks and Greens” as a guest star.
- Hill sported a considerably thinner figure during ESPN’s ESPY awards in July 2011.
- Then, in November 2011, he starred in “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3,” a video game.
- Hill produced Allen Gregory, a cartoon series, with Andrew Mogel and Jarrad Paul in the same year, but it was canceled by Fox on January 8, 2012 due to numerous poor reviews.
- In 2012, he co-starred in the films 21 “Jump Street” with Channing Tatum and The Watch with Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn.
- The next year, he starred in the film “Django Unchained,” which was released in 2012.
- He starred in the films “This is the End” and “The Wolf of Wall Street” in 2013.
- He played the Green Lantern in the film “The Lego Movie” in 2014.
- In 2017, he created a music video for Danny Brown’s song “Ain’t It Funny,” which featured Van Sant.
- Hill will direct his first film, “Mid-90s,” based on a screenplay he authored.
Awards of Jonah Hill:
Hill received his first Golden Globe nomination for “Moneyball,” for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture.
Hill received his first Oscar nomination for Best Actor in a Supporting Part for his role in Moneyball in late January 2012.
Hill received his second Academy Award nomination for his performance in “The Wolf of Wall Street.”
Who is Jonah Hill’s wife?
Jonah Hill is still unmarried and has yet to marry. Previously, he was in a serious relationship with Jordan Klein, his girlfriend. They later divorced in the year 2011.
Erin Galpern is the woman he is now dating. He is currently dating Erin Galpern. In September 2017, the couple was pictured together in New York City. They are living a great life together and show no signs of separation.
Hill’s Wikipedia page has more information on him.
Body Features of Hill:
Hill has a good-looking body. Jonah stands 170 centimeters tall and weighs 87 kilograms. The hill’s eye color is Blue, and his hair is Light Brown. Straight is his sexual orientation.
Quick Facts About Jonah Hill
|Celebrated Name||Jonah Hill|
|Nick Name||Jonah Hill|
|Birth Name||Jonah Hill Feldstein|
|Place Of Birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Siblings||Beanie Feldstein (Sister) and Jordan Feldstein (Brother)|
|University||University of Colorado Boulder|
|Famous For||Comedic Roles|
|Awards||Golden Globe, Oscar nomination, Academy Award|
|Net Worth||$45 Million|
|Salary||Will Update Soon|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|