Josh Kestner is an American hockey player who used to play Toledo Wallie’s youth hockey league games in the ECHL. It is officially signed by the Finnish Top League (Liiga) for Turun Palloseura (TPS).aa
He’s also played for a variety of other famous leagues around the world. He’s one of the most famous players in the US, and he’s made a huge name for himself. Since his days in the youth leagues, he has been able to draw the interest of many hockey lovers and boss.
10 things about Josh Kestner
- Josh Kestner is an American hockey player who has played for numerous hockey teams in different leagues in the USA and Canada. He is expected to play Turun Palloseura (TPS) in the Finnish Elite League (Liiga) in the 2020-21 season.
- He’s got a height of 6 foot 1 inch.
- Josh Kestner was born on Nov 08, 1993, and is now 26 years old.
- He wants to keep his family knowledge hidden from the media so that they can enjoy a happy life.
- Josh Kestner has also kept bis ties secret and has not openly dated anybody. We’ll comment as soon as there’s news about his love life.
- He’s played for more than 10 clubs so far, and he’s got an extraordinary record.
- Speaking of his playing position and style, Josh Kestner is a right-handed forward who is extremely good at shooting.
- In his 2019-20 season with Toledo Wallie, Josh Kestner scored 38 goals and had 40 assists in his 48 games.
- He has a pal, too, and his name is Mitch Kestner. Mitch is now a 24-year-old hockey enthusiast who enjoys college hockey leagues.
- Josh Kestner’s got a Twitter account. He daily updates his Twitter ad with 722 followers.
Facts of Josh Kestner
|Birthday||Nov 08, 1993|
|Height||6 Feet 1 Inch|