What is Joyner Lucas’ net worth?
August 17, 1988
1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)
Country of Origin:
United States of America
Source of Wealth:
November 2, 2022
Gary Lucas Junior, better known by his stage name Joyner Lucas, is an American singer, rapper, songwriter, record producer, and poet best known for his 2017 single “I’m Not Racist.” He also appeared in Lil Pump’s iconic hip hop song “Gucci Gang.” His debut album, “ADHD,” was released on March 27, 2020, and debuted at number 10 on the Billboard chart. G-storm is another moniker for him.
Lucas is also active on social media, with approximately 2.8 million Instagram followers (@joynerlucas) and 423.1k Twitter followers (@JoynerLucas). He also released the single “Fall Slowly” from his forthcoming album “Evolution” on September 2, 2020. This single also features Ashanti, an American singer and songwriter with whom he was rumored to be dating after their romantic kiss scene in the music video.
What is the net worth of Joyner Lucas?
As of November 2022, Joyner Lucas’ net worth is to be roughly $2 Million.
Joyner Lucas, an American singer, rapper, and songwriter, has amassed a sizable fortune since his debut in 2007. As of 2020, he is expected to have a net worth of $2 million. His work is his primary source of income. He also has his own YouTube channel, which currently has 4.7 million subscribers. With his earnings, he is able to live a lavish lifestyle.
What is Joyner Lucas famous for?
- Famous as an American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor, and producer.
- Known for his single “I’m Not Racist”.
Where is Joyner Lucas from?
Joyner Lucas was born in Worcester, Massachusetts, in the United States on August 17, 1988. He is a citizen of the United States of America. Gary Maurice Lucas Jr. is his given name. His race is African-American, and his zodiac sign is Leo.
In the United States, he was born into a well-to-do family. His father was of African ancestry, and his mother was of European ancestry. He is the eldest of two children. His mother remarried after his parents’ divorce, and he lived with his mother and stepfather. He began rapping when he was ten years old.
He attended Worcester’s South High Community School for his education. Rappers Eminem and Method Man inspired him to start rapping when he was a kid. His family encouraged him to pursue a musical career. Then, under the stage name G-Storm, he began recording his original songs and raps.
In 2007, he changed his stage name to Future Joyner and formed a band with his uncle “Cyrus the Great” called “Film Skool Rejects.” They released their mixtape “Workprint: The Greatest Mixtape of All Time” the same year.
Career: Highlights of Joyner Lucas
- Joyner Lucas began his professional music career in 2011 by releasing “Listen 2 Me” as Future Joyner.
- In 2012, he released his second mixtape “Low-Frequency Oscillators” under the name Joyner Lucas.
- His 2014 debut single “F*ck Your Feelings”
- On April 5, 2015, he released “Along Came Joyner”. The mixtape’s hit single “Ross Capichhioni” won him a BET Hip-Hop Award nomination in 2015.
- On September 21, 2016, he joined with Atlantic. From there he released his fourth mixtape “508-507-2209” on June 16, 2017. Billboard’s Heatseekers Albums charted at no.7.
- His commercial debut included 16 songs. “I’m Sorry,” “Ultrasound,” “Just Like You,” and “Winter Blues.”
- Lucas’ non-album single “I’m Not Racist” became viral on Youtube on November 28th, 2017. The song’s video was also nominated for a Grammy.
- His album “Angels and Demons” with Chris Brown came out on February 25th, 2018. A day later, “Stranger Things” was released.
- He also appeared in Eminem’s ninth album “Kamilkaze” song “Lucky You”. No. 6 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Lucas released his debut album “ADHD” on March 27, 2020. The album’s title derives from a childhood condition called ADHD.
- “I Love”, “ISIS”, “ADHD”, and “Revenge” are among his 9 hits. A second album single, “Will,” features Will Smith.
- He is currently signed to the Dead Silence label.
- On September 2, 2020, he uploaded “Fall Slowly” to his YouTube page. Ashanti also sings on the track. This is the first track off his upcoming album “Evolution” due out on September 18th.
Who is Joyner Lucas dating: Ashanti?
Joyner Lucas, an American rapper, is not married but has been connected to a number of beautiful women. Lucas and Carmen Julissa Ayala have a son named Joyner Messiah Lucas (born February 20, 2016). Ayala and Lucas had an on-again, off-again romance. On his mixtape 508-507-2209, he also wrote a song called “Forever” for his son, and his son has also appeared in his father’s music videos.
Following the release of a new video for his single “Fall Slowly” from his “Evolution” EP, there have been many rumors about Lucas and his on-screen couple role played by Ashanti, including whether or not the two are dating. Ashanti is a Grammy Award-winning American R&B soul singer, songwriter, record producer, dancer, and model who rose to fame in the early 2000s.
Joyner and Ashanti’s characters in “Fall Slowly” are happily in love at first, cuddling and kissing, but their relationship takes a dramatic turn when they begin fighting. Despite having many on-screen romances, Joyner and Ashanti have shared a number of passionate kisses on camera, leading some fans to believe they are dating.
How tall is Joyner Lucas? Height, Weight, Body Measurements
Joyner Lucas, who is 33 years old, has a well-kept body. With black hair and brown skin, he has a light-dark complexion. He is 6 feet tall (188 cm) and weighs 79 kilograms (174 lbs.). His body measurements are 40-32-35 inches in length, width, and height. His shoe size is 8 (US), and his biceps size is 15.5 inches.
Joyner Lucas’ Songs and Albums Highlights
Here are some of the best highlights of Joyner Lucas’ career:
- Along Came Joyner (Album, 2015)
- I’m Not Racist (Song, 2017)
- I Love (Song, 2018)
- Stranger Things (Song, 2018)
Favorite Quotes from Joyner Lucas
“I stopped watching sports because I didn’t want to watch someone running up and down the field making millions and I’m not doing anything about it. That methodology made me go harder and take control of my career.” – Joyner Lucas
“Honestly, when I do a lot of records where it’s super lyrical, all that it is to prove and to show people, like, I can really rap. i can switch flows – I can go with the best of them – so first of all, I want you to respect me as a rapper.” – Joyner Lucas
“When I did ‘Happy Birthday,’ I wrote the treatment for the video before I wrote the record. And once I wrote the video, I had a clear understanding of what I wanted; I created the soundtrack to that video.” – Joyner Lucas
“Eminem has been someone that Ive always considered the greatest ever, to ever do it. Do you know what I mean? In every aspect, the storytelling abilities, lyrical ability, honesty. You can hear it in my music that I’m heavily influenced by that.” – Joyner Lucas
“Ive always felt misunderstood. Growing up, it’s been my word against the teachers’ or my parents’ word, and nobody would ever listen to me.” – Joyner Lucas
“It’s not about being denied. I don’t feel as if someone is standing there and saying you can’t be next up. I feel a lot of these rappers are scared. I’m not a mumble rapper. There’s a community within all of them. They all jump on each other’s shit. They all show love to each other.” – Joyner Lucas
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is Joyner Lucas worth?
Joyner Lucas’ net worth is estimated to be $2 Million.
How old is Joyner Lucas?
He wass born on August 17, 1988, and is currently 34 years old.
How tall is Joyner Lucas?
His height is 1.85 m, which is equal to 6 ft 1 in.
|Celebrated Name||Joyner Lucas|
|Birth Name||Gary Lucas Junior|
|Birth Nation||United States|
|Place Of Birth||Worcester, Massachusetts|
|Famous For||Famous as American rapper, singer, songwriter, actor and producer|
|Best Known For||Known for his single “I’m Not Racist”|
|School||South high Community School|
|Son||Joyner Messiah Lucas|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Body Measurement||40-32-35 inches|