|April 12, 1983
|6 feet and 2 inches
Judy Marte is an actress who has been famous for her role in the movie Raising Victor Vargas.
Judy Marte is also known for her role in a movie called On The Outs. She’s still really famous in television dramas. She is known for playing the character of Tony Sanchez in a series called NYC 22. Besides, she’s a producer, too.
Judy began her career as an actor when she was 15. Her debut is in the movie Five Foot High and Rising.
10 Facts of Judy Marte
- Judy Marte was born on April 12, 1983. She is 37 years old as in 2020.
- Judy stands at a height of around 6 feet and 2 inches. Her body proportions and weight specifics are not known. Yet looking at her photos, she has both a slender frame and a well-maintained body weight.
- The details on the net worth of the actress and producer is not known. Perhaps its net valuation for 2020 is under study. But no wonder, as a director and actress, she has to make big profits from the film industry.
- Judy is a woman who’s dating. The name of her husband is Tido Cabrera. No other information about her husband can be found, but she also shares photographs with him on social media.
- Mars has barely ever spoken to her parents and her family. Not even the names of the members of her family are known.
- Like other celebrities, it can also be viewed on the Wikipedia list.
- Mars belongs to the Dominican-American nationality. She was born and raised in New York, USA.
- Judy made her acting debut in a film called Five Foot High And Rising when she was just 15 years old.
- Marte’s famous works include The Tribunal, CSI: Miami, NYC 22, A Kiss of Anarchy, On The Outs, and Raising Victor Vargas.
- Judy has 3374 followers on Instagram. She also has 272 Twitter followers.
You may also like Justin Marcel McManus