Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 What is Julia Barretto ‘s Net Worth?
- 2 What is Julia Barretto famous for?
- 3 Julia Barretto False Pregnancy Rumors:
- 4 Early Life, Education and Family
- 5 Julia Barretto Career: Highlights
- 6 Julia Barretto Awards and Achievement
- 7 Who is Julia Barretto’s husband?
- 8 Body Measurement
- 9 Quick Facts About Julia Barretto
Julia Barretto, whose full name is Julia Francesca Barretto Baldivia, is a Filipina actress and model best known for portraying Mira Amarilo in the 2014 Philipino fantasy series “Mirabella.” She is also well-known for being the daughter of Marjorie Barretto, a Filipino actress.
ABS-CBN and Star Magic are her current representations. In the Philippine drama series “And I Love You So,” she played the lead character of Bida Kontrabida. Her work as Eva Bartolome in the TV series “Ngayon at Kailanman” earned her the 2019 Best Actress for TV Series award.
She is active on social media, with around 9.6 million Instagram followers (@juliabarretto) and approximately 2 million Twitter followers (@barrettojulia). She also has a YouTube channel with around 470k subscribers called “Julia Barretto.” She uploads videos of her daily blogging on her YouTube account.
What is Julia Barretto ‘s Net Worth?
Julia Barretto, a Filipina actress, has made a sizable income from her work since her debut in 2006. She has already established herself in the Philippine acting profession at the age of 23. As of 2020, she is believed to have a net worth of $2 million. Her net worth comprises all of her assets as well as her current earnings. With her money, she is currently living a luxury lifestyle.
What is Julia Barretto famous for?
- Famous as a Filipina actress and model
- Known for her role of Mira Amilo in the Phillippine drama series “Mirabella”.
Julia Barretto False Pregnancy Rumors:
Julia Barre posted her photo on September 22, 2020, with the caption “FAKE NEWS.” Her response was designed to be directed at everyone who believes she is pregnant with Gerald Anderson’s child. Former broadcaster Jay Sonza was the first to declare that the actress was pregnant with Anderson’s child. He wrote “Congratulations sa aking kapitbahay sa Congressional Village, Bahay Toro, Quezon City” in September, according to sources. Her response to the bogus pregnancy rumors makes headlines because she expressly denies the rumor. Marjorie Barretto, her mother and an actress, echoed her sentiments in a tweet.
Early Life, Education and Family
Julia Barretto was born in Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines, on March 10, 1997. Julia Francesca Barretto Baldivia is her given name. Her nationality is Filipina. Her ethnicity is Asian, and her zodiac sign is Pisces.
Dennis Padilla (father) and Marjorie Barretto (mother) gave birth to her (mother). Her father is a comedian and performer from the Philippines, while her mother is a Filipina actress. Leon, her younger brother, and Claudia, her younger sister, are her siblings. Dani, her older half-sister, and Erich, her younger half-sister, are her other half-siblings.
Her hometown, Marikina, is where she grew up. In March 2011, she enrolled at Miriam College on Loyola Heights Katipunan Avenue in Quezon City. She later went on to St. Paul College in Pasig, where she graduated in March 2015. She has always wanted to learn to act since she was a child. She took acting classes as well.
Being from an acting family, she was inspired to follow in her father and mother’s footsteps and seek a career in acting. Her parents were supportive of her decision to pursue acting as a career. She was a member of the school’s theatrical team and appeared in numerous school dramas while in high school.
Julia Barretto Career: Highlights
- Julia Barretto followed her parent’s footsteps and started her acting career in 2006 by playing the role of Isabelle in the Philippine radio-television series “Gulong ng Palad”.
- She rose to fame after she played the lead role of Anna in the ABS-CBN’s Kokey in 2007.
- Her role was appreciated a lot and she received good acclaims from the juries.
- Since then, she has not looked back in her career and has already made a huge mark on the Philipines film industry.
- She has appeared in several TV series like “Palos”, “Wansapanataym: Bokbok, Ang Batang Mapanubok”, “Wansapanataym: Petrang Paminta”, “Maalaala Mo Kaya: Diary”, “Maalaala Mo Kaya: Bracelet”, and “Wansapanataym: Wish Upon A Lusis”.
- In 2014, she played the starring role of Mira Amarillo in the melodrama fantasy series “Mirabella”.
- Barretto made her first appearance in the movies after she portrayed the role of Maria Kristina Lapuz in the Philippine teen romance film “Para sa Hopeless Romantic” in 2015.
- Then, she acted in the Philippine drama film “Vince and Kath and James” in 2016 in the role of Kath Gonzales.
- She again received good recognition for her role as Patricia Valdez in the Philippine melodrama series “And I Love You So” from 2015-2016.
- Her other appeared movies are “Love You To The Stars and Back”, “Unexpectedly Yours”, “I Love You, Hater”, and Between Maybes”.
- She also portrayed the role of Eva Bartolome / Angela “Eva Mapendo” Marquez Cortes in the series “Ngayon at Kailanman” from 2018-2019.
- In the year 2020, she acted in the iWant TV channel’s “I Am U” in the role of Elise.
Julia Barretto Awards and Achievement
- The Filipina actress, Julia Barretto has achieved a lot of success in her acting career just at the age of 23.
- She has already won 22 Awards in her 14 years acting career.
- In 2012, she won her 1st award “Star Music Award for Princess of the Night”.
- She has been nominated for many awards in her career out of which she won almost all of them excluding six awards nomination.
- Barretto has achieved a great name and fame in the Philipinne’s Acting Industry through her amazing acting.
- She has won three 34th PMPC Star Awards in her career.
- Her other won awards are “Gawad Bedista”, “FAMAS Awards”, “Anak TV Seal Award”, “INSIDE Showbiz Awards”, “Luna Awards”, and “Star Magic Ball Awards”.
- She also won LPU Golden Laurel LPU Batangas Media Awards for Best Actress for TV series in 2019.
Who is Julia Barretto’s husband?
Julia Barretto, a Filipina actress, is not married as of this writing. She is, however, said to be dating Gerald Anderson at the moment. Anderson is a Filipino-American actor best known for his part in the television series “Sana Maulit Muli.” Since early 2020, the couple has been speculated to be dating. They met on the set of the film “Between Maybes” for the first time. She is currently residing in the Philippines, where she is content.
She had previously been involved with actor Joshua Garcia. Garcia is best recognized for his part in “Vince and Kath and James,” a 2016 film. They ended their relationship in June 2019 owing to miscommunication. They’ve become fast pals. She also has a YouTube account where she posts her daily blogging.
Julia Barretto, who is 23 years old, has a thin physique that has been well-kept. Her lovely smile has won the hearts of many men. She is a lovely young lady with black hair and brown eyes. She is 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters) tall and weighs 50 kilograms. Her body measurements are 32-23-33 inches in length, width, and height. 32B is her bra cup size. She is dressed in a size 2 dress (US). Her body is hourglass shaped. She doesn’t have any tattoos on her body.
Quick Facts About Julia Barretto
|Celebrated Name||Julia Barretto|
|Birth Name||Julia Francesca Barretto Baldivia|
|Place Of Birth||Marikina, Metro Manila|
|Sisters||Claudia, Dani, and Erich|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|College / University||Marikina|
|University||St. Paul College|
|Body Measurement||32-23-33 inches|