|August 18, 1996
|5 feet and 4 inches
Julia Springer is an actress known for her role on Valentine’s Day hit film 2010.
Julia Springer played the character of Olivia Copeland in a famous film called Valentine’s Day. She began her career as a child artist. She’s already been performing in a couple of other plays.
Springer is also known for her role in the 2016 Incredible Ape movie.
10 facts for Julia Springer
- Julia Springer marks her birthday on August 18th. Right now. She was born in 1996.
- The precise specifics of Julia’s height and weight are not available. Nor is any detail available about her body proportions. However, judging from her pictures, she seems to be standing at an average height with an attractive figure.
- Details and statistics on Springer’s net worth are not available. Her organization has not released any reports about her revenue and net worth. But she’s earned a decent amount of net worth from her lifestyle, we suppose.
- Julia appears to be in a friendship with her. She’s got a boyfriend named Nicholas Runco. She occasionally shares photographs of Nicholas on her social accounts, such as Instagram.
- The parent of Springer is Kim Metz. No more information about her parents and her family can be found on the internet. Nor did she ever mention the specifics of her family.
- Although she is now a star, she can’t be found on the Wikipedia list.
- Springer was born and grew up in the United States of America. But she’s of American nationality.
- Julia is notable for her performance in a 2010 film called Valentine’s Day, in which she played the part of Olivia Copeland.
- Springer’s has also featured in a movie called Incredible Ape in 2016.
- Julia is active on social networking sites like Instagram. She’s got about 1294 followers on Instagram.
You may also like Kaylee Williams