Julie Cypher is an American filmmaker who is also known as the former wife of singer Melissa Etheridge.
She has directed a number of films. Despite the fact that she has a Wikipedia profile, it does not contain much information about her.
Her 21-year-old son passed away recently. She is also an outspoken supporter of gay rights.
Cypher was a gay rights activist who became famous for being one-half of one of the first openly lesbian celebrity couples after spending nearly three years in a marriage with Lou Diamond Phillips.
She and Etheridge starred in a PETA poster campaign called “We’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” in 1995.
Cypher gave birth to two children through artificial insemination during her relationship with Etheridge: a daughter, Bailey Jean, born in February 1997, and a son, Beckett, born in November 1998. Despite being hesitant to discuss it at first, the couple eventually admitted that musician David Crosby was the biological father of both children; however, Cypher later told Etheridge in a 1999 counselling session that she was “not gay,” and the couple separated in September 2000. After that, Cypher married Matthew Hale in 2004.
Julie Cypher: 10 Interesting Facts
- Julie Cypher is an American filmmaker who is also known as the former wife of singer Melissa Etheridge.
- Julie was born in the United States on August 24, 1964, in Wichita, Kansas. She is a 55-year-old woman. Every year on August 4, she is seen celebrating her birthday with close friends and family members.
- We don’t know much about her physical appearance because she hasn’t revealed it. As a result, we don’t know her height, weight, or body measurements. Virgo is her zodiac sign. She is an American citizen.
- Her parents are Dick and Betty Cypher, and she is their daughter. She also has an older sister named Melanie, according to rumours.
- She earned her bachelor’s degree in television and film from the University of Texas at Austin.
- She married actor Lou Diamond Phillips in 1986, and after two years of marriage, the couple split.
- She then married Melissa Etheridge, a singer, in 1190 and divorced her in 2000.
- She gave birth to two children by artificial insemination while married to Melissa. There’s a boy and a girl. Melissa recently announced the death of her son.
- Melissa and Cypher were both photographed doing a gay photoshoot for the PETA campaign “We’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur.” Where we could all see lesbian photos.
- Her net worth as of 2020 has yet to be revealed to the public.
Facts of Julie Cypher
|Dick and Betty Cypher
Hope you enjoy the article & suggest your queries