Julio Urias is a Mexican Professional Baseball Pitcher who plays professional baseball for the Los Angeles Dodgers in Baseball Major League (MLB). He’s one of the best players in the league. He has become a very successful player, despite being young.
He played baseball from a very young age and joined the MLB in 2016. Julio is a very athletic player, and he’s very concentrated in every game. He works hard and has proved his abilities in a number of games.
10 facts about Julio Urias
- Julio Urias is a Mexican Professional Baseball Pitcher currently playing Baseball Major League (MBL) for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- He was born on August 12, 1996, and is currently 24 years old.
- Julio is a tall player with a height of six feet.
- He was born to Carlos Urias’ father and Juana Isabell Urias’ mother. Further information on his parents is under review.
- Julio makes a pretty good amount of money from his career as a baseball player. In 2020, Julio receives a salary of $1 million per season from the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Talking about its net worth, Urias has a net worth of $2.5 million.
- Julio has an eye condition where the left eyelid is almost closed most of the time. He can see clearly from his eye, however.
- He did not speak publicly about his relationship in public. We’re going to update you as soon as there’s news.
- According to Wikipedia, Urias had undergone three surgeries in his eyes to remove a benign mass. The surgery resulted in the current situation of his eyes.
- Julio does not appear to be active on social media. However, he has fan pages on Instagram that regularly update his professional and personal information.
Facts of Julio Urias
|Birthday||August 12, 1996|
|Parents||Carlos Urias, Juana Isabell Urias|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|