K. Michelle is an American singer, songwriter, and television personality who rose to prominence after two seasons as a regular cast member on VH1’s “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.” With the success of her track “Fakin It,” she had her first major break. After signing a record deal with Jive Records in 2009, she began her music career.
What is the Net Worth of K. Michelle?
K. Michelle is a well-known and successful rapper, R&B recording artist, pianist, guitarist, songwriter, and reality TV personality who has amassed a substantial fortune. Her four albums have all been hits, with the most recent selling over half a million copies. K. Michelle’s net worth is expected to be $15 million in 2022.
Her annual compensation is more than $1 million. Her opulence includes a $2 million mansion in Atlanta, as well as a Porsche. Furthermore, she has launched her own restaurant, Puff & Petals, in Georgia. Songs, albums, sponsorships, ads, and endorsements are all sources of income for her.
She has gotten rich sponsorship deals as a result of her social media fame. Through her social media posts, she has endorsed the following items and brands: Jack Daniel’s, Fashion Nova, D Hair Boutique, Sea Lily Malibu, and Jessica Rich Collection. She has the rights to develop her own trademark cocktail as part of her endorsement arrangement with Jack Daniel’s. She has a very opulent lifestyle.
- Being a singer, composer, and television personality in the United States.
- For her studio album, “Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?” which sold over 87,000 copies in its first week. It was named the best-selling R&B album of 2014 by Billboard.
- For her album “More Issues Than Vogue,” which debuted at #2 on the Billboard 200.
- “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta” and “K. Michelle: My Life” are two reality TV shows in which she has appeared.
What is the Ethnicity of K. Michelle?
K. Michelle was born in Memphis, Tennessee, in the United States of America, on March 4, 1985. Kimberly Michelle Pate is her true name. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is American-African, making her a black person. K. Michelle has been silent on the subject of her parents.
The only thing that is known about her family is that she has a younger sister named Shalah Pate. Her zodiac sign is Pisces, and she is a devout Christian. She attributes everything she has accomplished in life to her religion. She even has a Bible in her purse.
Michelle received her education at Overton High School in Memphis, where she graduated in 2000. She went on to Florida A&M University on a music scholarship (FAMU). She received honors in her undergraduate studies and had admission offers from prominent law schools, but she chose to concentrate on her music.
How was the Career of K. Michelle?
- K. Michelle’s debut R&B charting single, “Fakin’ It,” featuring Missy Elliot, peaked at number 100 on the US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart after she signed with Jive Records.
- In 2010, she released three more singles: “Fallin’,” “I Just Can’t Do This,” and “How Many Times.” She was in the middle of recording her debut album, originally named “Pain Medicine,” at the time.
- Her record, on the other hand, was shelved when Jive Records failed in 2011.
- After that, in 2012, she joined the cast of VH1’s docu-series Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta.
- After filming, she signed with Atlantic Records and began work on her debut studio album, “Rebellious Soul.”
- On the 20th of May 2013, she released the album’s lead single, “V.S.O.P,” which reached number 89 on the US Hot 100 Singles chart and number 27 on the US Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
- Michelle’s debut album, “Rebellious Soul,” was released on August 13, 2013, and debuted at number two on the US Billboard 200 and number one on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts, with 72,000 copies sold in the first week.
- On November 4th, 2013, she kicked off her debut tour, The Rebellious Soul Tour.
- The album’s second single, “Can’t Raise a Man,” was released on January 14, 2014.
- In season four of Love & Hip Hop: New York, she joined the cast. Her main goal on Love & Hip Hop: New York was to establish her own spin-off series, K. Michelle: My Life, which premiered on November 3rd, 2014. After three seasons, “K. Michelle: My Life” came to an end on February 6, 2017.
- On February 14, 2014, she released a mixtape titled “Still No Fucks Given.”
- She released “Love ‘Em All” as the first single from her second album “Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?” on iTunes on September 16, 2014. She released “How Do You Know?” as the album’s third single on November 17, 2014.
More on her Career
- On December 9th, 2014, Atlantic Records released her second studio album, “Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?” In its first week, the album debuted at number four on the Billboard 200 chart, number one on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop chart, and number one on the R&B chart, selling 87,000 copies.
- On the 21st of January 2016, she released the single “Not a Little Bit” from her third studio album More Issues Than Vogue.
- From July 14, 2016, to August 14, 2016, she went on tour for her “Hello Kimberly Tour.”
- She’s also published “Forward,” a song from the film “The Birth of a Nation” soundtrack.
- She also released the track “Got Me Crazy” on February 3rd, 2017.
- “Birthday” and “Either Way,” both featuring Christ Brown, were released subsequently as singles from her fourth album Kimberly: The People I Used to Know. Atlantic Records published her fourth album on December 7th, 2017.
- In 2018, she joined the cast of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’s fifth season.
- Later, she revealed that her next endeavor will be called FAB, which stands for “Fuck All U Bitches.”
- Then, with Entertainment One Music, she secured a new record deal.
- During one of her O.S.D. Tour stops in November 2019, she revealed the title of her fifth album, “All Monsters Are Human,” which will be published in January 2020.
- On January 1, 2020, she released her sixth mixtape, “Not 1 Fuck Given.”
- On January 31, 2020, her fifth album, “All Monsters Are Human,” was released to positive critical acclaim.
- The album debuted at number 51 on the US Billboard 200, selling 8,200 copies in its first week.
K. Michelle Tour
- Rebellious Soul Tour (2013)
- My Twisted Mind Tour (2015)
- Hello Kimberly Tour (2016)
- The People I Used to Know Tour (2018)
- O.S.D. Tour (2019)
- Ladies Make Some Noise Tour (supporting R. Kelly) (2009)
- Blurred Lines Tour (supporting Robin Thicke) (2014)
Awards and Achievements
- BET Awards Nominated for Best Female R&B/Pop Artist in 2016, Centric Award in 2016, Best Female R&B/Pop Artist in 2015, and Best Female R&B/Pop Artist in 2014 for Herself
- NAACP Image Awards Won for Outstanding New Artist for her Herself in 2014
- Soul Train Music Awards Won for Best New Artist for Herself in 2013
Who is K. Michelle Dating?
K. Michelle is not married, but she is in a relationship right now. Kastan Sims, her gorgeous boyfriend, is her boyfriend. Currently, the couple is living a happy life. Her sexual orientation is that of a straight woman.
Back to K. Michelle’s previous relationships, she first dated a man named Brian while attending university. During their relationship, she became pregnant and had to put her studies on hold to give birth to her son, Chase, in September 2004. They later divorced, and Brian married Michelle’s sorority sister.
She then began dating Chad Johnson, a former NFL player. There were also reports that she was having an affair with Shad Moss, a rapper and actress. From 2008 to 2009, she was in a relationship with Mickey Wright. She dated Ryan Lochte and J.R. Smith in the year 2012. She dated NBA players Lance Stephenson and R. Kelly after a year. After that, at the end of 2013, she began dating English actor Idris Elba.
Rumors circulated that she was having an affair with rapper Meek Mill while he was assisting her on her 2014 album, “Anybody Wanna Buy a Heart?” Similarly, in 2014, she had a brief engagement with NFL star Chris Johnson. In the same year, she began dating basketball player Bobby Maze.
She even became pregnant with the player’s child during their relationship, but she chose to have an abortion. She had a brief relationship with NFL star LeSean McCoy in the summer of 2016. They ended their connection later. She criticized him in an August 2018 interview with Hollywood Unlocked, stating that he had extremely tiny manhood and didn’t stay long in the bed.
How tall is K. Michelle?
K. Michelle is 5 ft 1 in (155 cm) tall and has a voluptuous physical build. Her weight is 55 kilograms (121 pounds). 35-25-40 inches is her physical measurement. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is black. She enjoys trying out different hair colors, such as ‘Red’ and ‘Auburn.’ Her physique is curvy and she has a slim figure.
Also She has tattoos as well. She has also had various plastic surgery procedures performed on her. K. Michelle has been a Twitter hot topic. The singer and reality personality shared a photo of her new appearance on the app on Wednesday, which included brand new pink hair and an unrecognizable face to some.
Quick Facts About K. Michelle
|Celebrated Name||K. Michelle|
|Nick Name||K. Michelle|
|Birth Name||Kimberly Michelle Pate|
|Profession||Singer and Songwriter|
|Place Of Birth||Memphis, Tennessee|
|High School||Overton High School|
|University||Florida A&M University (FAMU)|
|Awards||NAACP Image Awards|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Music Industry|
|Height||5 ft 1 in or 155 cm|
|Weight||55 Kg or 121 lbs|
|Body Measurement||35-25-40 inches|