Kaitlin Kozell is a Canadian recording artist known for her work in the mystery of Paddy. She’s been nuts about music since her childhood. Kaitlin is also a singer and a songwriter. In addition, after marrying a Canadian actor and comedian Jonathan Harris aka John Harris, she rose to the fore. The couple has been enjoying their lives happily ever since 2014. They got engaged on the 9th of November 2017.
Kaitlin released her debut single, “Wasted” in 2016. This article includes more fascinating and confidential information about the Canadian singer Kaitlin Kozell. So, read the article until the end to learn more about it.
10 Facts of Kaitlin Kozell:
1. Kaitlin Kozell was born on the 10th of November 1991. She’s 29 years old since 2020. Likewise, the sign of her zodiac is Scorpio.
2. She’s married to Canadian actor and comedian Jonathan Harris. He’s best known for his part in Still Standing and Hatching, Mixing and Dispatching, Young Triffie, Traveling Day, and Grown Up Movie Star.
3. Although she’s a popular celebrity, she doesn’t have a dedicated Wikipedia profile yet. However, some of the facts can be found in this article.
4. We were unable to trace the details of her parents and family.
5. Without a doubt, she earned a large amount of money from her work, but Kaitlin’s approximate net worth is still under investigation.
6. According to her IMDb page, she has sung more than 10 songs and released more than half a dozen albums.
7. Kaitlin has an engaging personality with a respectable height. However, the specifics of her height, weight, and body dimensions are off the internet.
8. She did not provide any information about her educational history.
9. Kaitlin was born and grew up in Canada. So she is of Canadian nationality, but specifics of her race have not been given.
10. She’s active on Instagram and Facebook. Its Instagram account has more than 1K followers.
Facts of Kaitlin Kozell
|Birthday||November 10, 1991|
|Age||29 years old|