Table of Bio/Wiki
Katalin Eva Novak, also known as Katalin Novak, is a prominent politician from Hungary and the country’s incoming president after winning the 2022 presidential election.
Quick Facts of Katalin Novak
|Celebrated Name||Katalin Novak|
|Age||45 Years Old|
|Birth Name||Katalin Eva Novak|
|Place Of Birth||Szeged, Hungary|
|University||University of Szeged|
|Source of Wealth||Politician career|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Links||Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Wikipedia|
Katalin Novak will take office as Hungary’s first female president. She is a Fidesz member and has held additional positions including Minister for Family Affairs in the fourth Orban government from 2020 to 2021, as well as Member of the National Assembly since 2018. Additionally, Viktor Orban, the prime minister, declared that Novak would be his choice for the presidency in 2022.
In the National Assembly, which is controlled by Orban’s right-wing Fidesz party, She defeated economist and opposition contender Peter Rona by a margin of 137 to 188 votes on March 10, 2022. On Thursday, she touted her election as a win for women.
What is Katalin Novak’s net worth?
As of 2022, Katalin Novak’s net worth ranged from $1 million to $5 million, and she earned a good salary that was likewise in the thousands of dollars per year. She can double her current wealth with diligence and good fortune on her side. She is honest in her profession, and her political career is also her main source of money. But Katalin is putting in all the effort to establish a stable financial position for her and her family.
- Known for being a politician in Hungary.
- for being Hungary’s incoming president.
What Nationality is Katalin Novak?
In Szeged, Hungary, on September 6, 1977, her actual name Katalin Eva Novak, was born. She is a member of the ethnic group known as White Hungarians and has Hungarian nationality. She also identifies as a white person and practices Christianity as her religion. Novak turned 44 years old in 2021, and according to her birth date, her star sign is Virgo. She has not provided any information about her parents.
Regarding Katalin’s schooling, she graduated from the Sagvari Endre Secondary School in Szeged in 1996 and went on to study law and economics at the Corvinus University in Budapest. She also took courses at the Paris Nanterre University while she was a student.
Katalin Novak Career Timeline
- Initially beginning her career in the Foreign Ministry in 2001, She then moved on to become a ministerial advisor before being named head of cabinet for the Ministry of Human Resources in 2012.
- At the Ministry of Human Capacities, she was appointed State Secretary for Family and Youth Affairs in 2014. In October 2020, she was appointed Minister of Family Affairs, a position she held until December 2021.
- She represented Fidesz as vice president from 2017 until 2021.
- Novak has been named as Prime Minister Viktor Orban’s candidate for the 2022 presidential election. On March 10, 2022, Katalin won the National Assembly with 137 votes out of 188.
- Additionally, in 2019 Katalin was made a Commander of the Order of Merit of the Republic of Poland and a Dame of the French
- National Order of the Legion of Honour.
Who is the husband of Katalin Novak?
She got married to her charming husband Istvan Veres, and they have three children together: Adam Veres, Kata Veres, and Tamas Veres. Katalin and her spouse have a lovely relationship, thus there is minimal chance that they will ever divorce. She is heterosexual, therefore that is how she identifies.
What is Katalin Novak’s height?
She has a healthy weight and a perfect height. She was attractive and had the ideal body. Her eyes and hair are both dark brown. Katalin was able to pull off any appearance with ease. She has a thin body type as well.
Some Unknown Facts
- She is a married women with 3 kids.
- She received the French National Order of the Legion of Honor’s Dame designation in 2019.
- At the Ministry of Human Capabilities, she was appointed State Secretary for Family and Youth Affairs in 2014.
- After winning the 2022 presidential election, she will serve as Hungary’s next president.
- Virgo is her horoscope sign.