Kelly Brook is an English model, actress, and TV host best known for her roles in the 2010 horror comedy remake Piranha 3D and the NBC sitcom One Big Happy. She is also a published author, having published her autobiography. It becomes the month’s Sunday Times Best Seller. She was also named FHM’s Sexiest Woman in the World in 2005, and she has been included in every FHM 100 Sexiest countdown since 1998. Let’s learn more about her now by reading this article.
Table of Bio/Wiki
- 1 How much is Kelly Brook worth?
- 2 What is Kelly Brook famous for?
- 3 Where does Kelly Brook live?
- 4 How Kelly Brook become a model?
- 5 When did Kelly Brook begin her acting career?
- 6 Kelly Brooks TV Career Highlights:
- 7 Who is Kelly Brook married to?
- 8 How tall is Kelly Brook?
- 9 Quick Facts About Kelly Brook
How much is Kelly Brook worth?
Kelly gets a considerable amount of money and popularity as a model and actress in the entertainment world. According to some web estimates, her current net worth is reported to be $10 million. Her assets’ specifics and revenues, however, have yet to be revealed.
What is Kelly Brook famous for?
- A model, actress, media personality, and author from England.
- Her modeling work in the United Kingdom and in the United States, as well as her appearance on the NBC sitcom One Big Happy (2015).
Where does Kelly Brook live?
Kelly was born to Sandra Kelly and Kenneth Parsons in Rochester, Kent, England, where she spent her early years. Her father worked as a scaffolder and her mother worked as a cook. Sadly, at the age of 59, her father died of lung cancer. She also has two siblings, Damian and Sasha (half-sister). She, too, is a British national with English-Irish background. Her zodiac sign is also Sagittarius.
She attended Thomas Aveling School in Warren Wood, Rochester, for her education. After a three-year term, she completes her studies at the Italian Conti Academy of Theatre Arts. Before becoming a professional model at the age of 16, I worked as a waitress throughout this time.
How Kelly Brook become a model?
- Moving on to her modeling career, Kelly began her modeling career after winning a beauty pageant. She then went on to work for a number of commercial campaigns. She also began to appear in magazines such as GQ and FHM.
- She was named to the “FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World” list in 2005. In addition, she has been on this list every year since 1998. She was featured on the cover of FHM’s World Cup special issue in 2010 and as a cover model in April 2011.
- She later signed a contract with “Axe” spray in 2007, and has since appeared on billboards, in newspapers, and on the internet.
- In September 2010, she was featured in the American issue of Playboy magazine, which was a highlight of her modeling career.
- Later that year, in October, she performed live at Clapham Picture House as part of a Carlsberg and Sky3D event.
- After that, she collaborates with New Look to create her swimwear collection. She has also modeled for this swimwear brand and developed her own clothes line for Simply Be in 2014.
- She became a Sketchers brand ambassador a year later.
- She also backed PETA’s “Whose Skin Are You In?” campaign. She took part by standing naked with scales painted on her body.
When did Kelly Brook begin her acting career?
- Kelly began his acting career in 1997, appearing in a number of modest roles in films and seasons of television shows.
- Her first major part was in the film “School for Seduction” in 2005. For this film, she garnered a lot of great feedback.
- She’s also recognized for playing the lead in “Piranha 3D,” a tremendously popular horror comedy remake released in 2010.
- She has since appeared in a number of additional films and television shows.
- She also appeared in a number of plays. She played an exotic dancer in the play “Eye Contact,” and she played Jeannie in the London production “Fat Pig.”
- Then, at the end of 2012, she performed as Celia in “Calendar Girls” and in the cabaret play “Forever Crazy.”
- In addition to acting, she published her autobiography in 2014, which was a Sunday Times bestseller. Several organizations and domestic abuse organizations chastised her for being so casual about hitting two of her ex-partners.
Kelly Brooks TV Career Highlights:
- At the age of 18, Kelly began hosting youth television series on MTV, Granada Television, and Trouble TV.
- She and Johhny Vaughan replaced a female half of the hosting duo of “The Big Breakfast” in 1999.
- She went on to anchor the reality television show “Celebrity Love Island” in 2005.
- In 2007, she made her debut appearance on reality television. It was a dancing competition show called “Strictly Come Dancing,” which aired on BBC1 with dance partner Brendan Cole.
- She returned to the event a year later, in 2008, for a special Christmas edition, dancing with Brian Fortuna.
- She appeared as one of three judges on the reality television show “Dirty Dancing: The Time of Your Life” later that year.
- She debuted as the fourth judge on “Britain’s Got Talent” in 2009.
- In 2013, she replaced Fearne Cotton as team captain on “Celebrity Juice” while she was on maternity leave, and in 2016, she became a team leader on the show “It’s Not Me, It’s You.”
- She has been co-hosting Heart London Drivetime and Saturday Breakfast with Jason King since January 2019.
Who is Kelly Brook married to?
Kelly Brook has never been married but had a slew of extramarital encounters. She is currently involved with Jeremy Parisi in a love relationship. The couple first met in 2015 and began dating in 2016. As of now, the couple is happy in their relationship and there are no rumors of a breakup.
Jason Statham (1997-2004), Billy Zane (2004-08), Danny Cipriani (2008-13), Jeremy Piven (2013), Gethin Jones (2013), and David Mcintosh were among the celebs she dated previously (2014).
She was also rumored to be in a relationship with Matthew around 2010. She also had a love relationship with Thomas Evans, a former rugby player and model. The couple was even expecting a child, however it was lost due to miscarriage.
How tall is Kelly Brook?
Kelly is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs roughly 66 kilograms, according to her body measurements. Her eyes are brown, and her hair is dark brown. She wore a 34E bra size and a US size 9 dress. Her body measurements are also 39-28-37 inches.
Quick Facts About Kelly Brook
|Celebrated Name||Kelly Brook|
|Nick Name||Kelly Brook|
|Birth Name||Kelly Ann Parsons|
|Birth Nation||United Kingdom|
|Place Of Birth||Rochester, Kent, England|
|Religion||Will Update Soon…|
|School||Thomas Aveling School|
|College / University||Italian Conti Academy of Theatre Arts|
|Marital Status||Unmarried – In a Relationship|
|Height||5 feet 6 inches|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Body Measurement||39-28-37 inches|
|Bra Cup Size||34E|
|Dress Size||9 (US)|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Entertainment Industry|